EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Yeah, Wulf renamed the Covalence datafile (which EntityOwner uses) and it seems the migration didn't work for everyone (maybe because of using snapshots?), so the old data file was lost for some. It has nothing to do with entity owner, it's just that the id-playername mapping for some players was lost in an Oxide update.

2. can this get updated?

[06/12/2016 12:18:07] [Oxide] 12:18 [Error] Timed out waiting for plugin to be compiled: Plugins\[06/12/2016 12:18:07] [Oxide] 12:17 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(1727,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `UniqueID' and no extension method `UniqueID' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

3. What version you running also what version is your rust and oxide

4. I am with a server company how do I find out? I was trying to find it, but not sure where to look

5. type
    Code:
    version

6. Build Version 911.49
    Unity Version 5.34f1

7. and what version is your oxide and the plugin
    Try this upload config first

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
  8. Oxide v2.8.0
    will try ur plugin

9. i am being told by server company they are using whatever is updated for them to use. so no freaking clue

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  10. You can check the log it will tell you your oxide version but try the plugin I posted above you could update oxide on your server it will update to the latest

11. There are players complaining that they are 100% privilege to build anywhere on the map. I had a complaint prior to this to ban them, went to them, and they explained that they didn't realize it was some glitch in Rust currently. 6/4/2016 I deleted them with the Builder plugin, using /erase. After relogging, their "ability" was gone. This was currently the only way to stop it. This issue has been intermittent with what players are targeted, and has been recurring many times.

Not sure if this is an on-going issue, after scrounging I saw that most players in the past - especially admin, had an issue with being building blocked everywhere. This was the opposite, and it's scary because it was three regular players. I assure you, they were not hacking. I was informed by FacePunch Studios to let some of the plugin designers that affect building privileges know of this issue, hopefully someone has this problem as well, or the developers can help, thank you!

EDIT: Cannot find out what's causing the bug, (or if it's a plugin causing it) but your command for /authclean [name] is perfect!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
  12. Im running server atm and currently I am set to building priv all over the map no matter how often im teleporting tried killing my self also I am not sure if its this plugin causing the issue or not.

13. Just curious if a date can be added to show when whatever we prod was placed? It would help a lot.

14. FTM

FTM

[Oxide] 12:00 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 12:00 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1727,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `UniqueID' and no extension method `UniqueID' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

15. Does anyone know a way to get the RemoverTool to work with this plugin instead of the Building Owners plugin?
    Our server used to use Building Owners with RemoverTool to prevent people from /remove raiding, but it doesn't seem to work with EntityOwner.

16. Code:
    [07/14/2016 21:01:50] [Oxide] 21:01 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(250,123): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. ^ Same thing here.

18. rust update, bug report
    Code:
    [07/15/2016 05:27:11] [Oxide] 05:26 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(250,123): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. [Oxide] 00:34 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 00:34 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(250,123): error CS1061: Type `BaseEntity' does not contain a definition for `LookupShortPrefabName' and no extension method `LookupShortPrefabName' of type `BaseEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?