EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. If you are a developer, then fix the warnings and send them to the coders we are all waiting for your fixes I know @Fujikura is waiting as he said he has his pencil and paper ready to go. Someone who says they are a developer does not seem to know the difference between a warning and a error just putting that out there

2. lmao Fuji!!

3. This is broken and anybody can do /auth playername and get full access to tc

4. Yeah looks like the last rust update broken it :/

5. Come on... fix /auth!!!!

6. again, this plugin has been obselete for couple weeks no. Rust does that already by itself

7. as well Rust does it by itself? you crazy?

8. Hi, i have a problem with your plugin:

I have an EU server so i need to have multiple lang files for players
    It's possible to add your "messages" from config file to a lang file please ?

Thanks !

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It already has a lang file, oxide/lang/EntityOwner.en.json. You can create addition ones too, just name them by their language code like the English one is.

10. Sorry again..

EDIT: Don't see too a lang file..
    [DOUBLEPOST=1472737656][/DOUBLEPOST]Up ? (If you don't see my edit)

11. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

12. Need a lil help, I think it's related to the cupboard radius, I tried to give total ownership of a base to a player who's friend wasn't going to be online any more. This was a problem because we have auto purge and anti offline raiding, which ties to entity owner. So, i ran >/own all playername< while in his base, and it ended up owning most of the base next door as well.

Now I tried to fix it by going to the far side of the base next door, ran the same command for that user so he could get his base back, and it did the same again by giving ownership to the base next door as well.

13. Calytic

Lower your distanceThreshold in the configuration. Look at the notes on it in the documentation to get an idea of what it is.

14. this plugin still having access to the command /auth cupboard for user level 0, please how to fix this ???

15. Calytic

revoke group default entityowner.cancheckowners

16. Calytic

17. Can this plugin also check the key on a codelock?

This plugin can, but overrides the /prod command. I like EntityOwner more, but i'd like to have the key of codelocks

Prod (Who Owns) for Rust | Oxide

18. If you /auth someone on anything, including admin when they /auth themselves, they get spammed on the RCON console, and the server crashes eventually after a few seconds. The error ends in "Venomous [2605337/76561198180668757] is inside an out of range building privilege."

Please, your plugin is FEAKING amazing! We would love a fix to this asap, we use auth on buried cupboards to auth players on their friends cupboards all the time. This fix would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for making such a kick ass plugin for everyone, that talks to other plugins and has become a necessity Calytic.

19. Calytic

20. You rock Calytic!