EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. If i use rustadmin to teleport a player to another i still get the above error "is inside an out of range building privilege"

2. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

That is unrelated to this plugin. How To: Report Bugs | Oxide

3. Code:
    (13:04:02) | [Oxide] 13:04 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1707,39): error CS1929: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a member `GetPlayer' and the best extension method overload `UnityEngine.ArgEx.GetPlayer(this ConsoleSystem.Arg, int)' requires an instance of type `ConsoleSystem.Arg'

4. File removed as coder has updated it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
  5. Calytic

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

6. is there a way to own items that are on the ground? I had someone build me a furnace room and i can 'own' the building and all other items in the building, but the furnace still says it's owned by the person who put it on the ground

7. Calytic

Calytic updated EntityOwner with a new update entry:

8. Code:
    (02:03:48) | [Oxide] 18:03 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Got that loading the new version

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The update is for a newer Oxide build, probably should have been noted.

10. This keeps happening:

> reload EntityOwner
    [Oxide] 20:55 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 20:55 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Same thing that happened to Wulf on BetterChat

11. Calytic

Update Oxide

12. Still doesn't seem to work - is the Oxide version currently: 2552?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're referring to the update from today, that's because some things were changed in an update a couple days ago that most only updated to today.

14. Yeah, this plugin among many others is still failing to compile for me. Is this me? Or something I can do about it?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Can't really tell you without seeing the errors. I'm going to guess that they're simply outdated though, which most have already had updates posted.

16. > oxide.version
    Oxide 2.0.2552 for Rust 1044.73 (1805)
    > reload EntityOwner
    [Oxide] 21:21 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 21:21 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

This is happening on multiple plugins now. Is it Oxide? If it is, it's NFO servers not updating, I'll take it up with them.

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you're using a bunch of @Calytic's plugins, he posted updates for a newer Oxide build without noting that.

18. Calytic

I told him in the other thread to update Oxide!

And it's noted now.

19. It's the newest update, that's giving this error. Wait, that was my question - is that oxide.version not the newest one? I need to know, because there's nothing I can do to update it, I have to contact NFO.

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is a newer one. ;) You can use the previous version of the plugin if you want to wait though.