EntityOwner

Moved

Total Downloads: 7,293 - First Release: Jul 23, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 8, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. I am using Oxide build 2.0.2568 dont have a problem

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2016
  2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

2552 was the newest much earlier today, but we've had a few snapshots since then. I just posted a release for a tested build as well. Unless you update, you'll have to use a previous version of this plugin.

3. NFO is saying this version of Oxide hasn't rolled out yet. Is this true? I try previous versions of these plugins to no avail, except for BetterChat. I feel like an imbecile today. Has this new version of Oxide in fact not been released Resistance? 2.0.2568?

4. Yes it has Snapshots/Oxide-Rust.zip at master · OxideMod/Snapshots · GitHub

5. Do you not connect to the dedicated box via remote desktop?

6. No, it's via their custom control panel. Basically, you're paying for complete security and customer service chat option 24/7 - they accept all liability, by controlling every aspect of your system, except your game itself and the FTP for said game. For Oxide, they update it for you, or you can choose to click a button that says "Upgrade to latest Oxide," you can't do it yourself. You're subject to them, uploading Oxide's changes first, to their system, then you can download it from there with their control panel.

7. Well give them a link I posted above get them to install it

8. [Oxide] 14:28 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    With 3.0.7 everything is fine... =)

9. Oxide update

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was released last night around 12 hours ago.

Update Oxide or use the previous version of that plugin. In the future, please post any plugin errors in the plugin's support thread too please.

11. 40 EntityOwner - Failed to compile: EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

41 NoEscape - Failed to compile: NoEscape.cs(502,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. If you read just one post above yours, you'd see Wulf quoting someone with the exact same error and how to fix it.

You need to update Oxide on your server, or use the older version of the plugin.

13. sorry didn't see thanks for pointing it out thanks for the fast reply

14. Sorry buy when i type /own all player i have: Target player not found and it's the same name as the builder

15. last update this error in console:
    (11:55:34) | [Oxide] 10:55 [Error] Error while compiling EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerB

16. plesae Update

(08:45:51) | [Oxide] 08:45 [Error] EntityOwner plugin failed to compile!

(08:45:51) | [Oxide] 08:45 [Error] EntityOwner.cs(1750,48): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' does not contain a definition for `FindPlayerById' and no extension method `FindPlayerById' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayerManager' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Oxide or use the previous version of the plugin.

18. /own all PlayerName return Invalid Target Player with all players i have :(

19. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Try using the SteamID. Thanks for the report, will fix.