Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,050 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. I'm aware of the infinite loop issue when the zone radius is too large. Please do not change this setting without testing it on a test server first until I can fix the underlying issue.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498146978][/DOUBLEPOST]@hoppel by design it should only put 2 players per zone so if you have 50 players dueling then you'll have 25 of 29372 active zones.

2. @nivex Would it be possible to timer remove your max zones down to 1 after X time if someone hasnt tried to duel? and then bump em up if people start to enter the queue. I know what you're planning with regards to the domes (seen it in slack) would be nice if those werent just sitting around for hours if no one is trying to duel.

3. I mean right now I have 25 zones and people get put in the same arena even when there are only 20online

4. Seems to be shoving the loser back to a spawn point instead of where they were before again

5. Still not compatible with TruePVE

6. @nivex I spy with my little eye, a Duel zone in the water

upload_2017-6-23_1-37-52.png

7. Make it possible to put a duel in the air
    /duel custom - That was not only on earth
    upload_2017-6-23_21-36-23.png

8. Just wrote the wall generator to replace the sphere with. I'll work on fixing the bugs now. The wall generator will resolve a number of issues.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498228250][/DOUBLEPOST]@Treane I don't really have a feasible solution to putting the duel zone in the air right now.

9. is it possible to integrate duel mode choose 1vs1 or 2vs2 ?

10. If you make a zone around the admin at the time you write the command /duel custom ?

11. After the fight, players do not catch cold in the winter biome, and they do not get wet in the water

12. There's custom spawns for that

13. Very true, in the next patch this will be a viable option.

14. Yea. I have a lot of the issues fixed but I still have to fix the queue into multiple zones and have no way to test it. People are burned out on dueling on my server. I'm on slack/discord.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1498246426][/DOUBLEPOST]
    So to clarify players are always put in one zone or just sometimes?

15. just sometimes! if you need somethig to test hmu.

16. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

17. What a big update thanks man!
    Question to /duel kit, so both people have to set it to the same kit and then /duel name and both have the same kit? Or does it work with /queue too?

18. @hoppel works for both but I forgot to include a way to reset it, so I wouldn't announce it yet.