Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,050 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Is there a way to ensure the spawn points are not in the water? Spawned at the bottom of the lake and the opponent spawned on land, died before I could get to the land get to use the gun.

Also, zones can push people into rocks and they can shoot through it. Is there a way for the edges of the zones to avoid rocks?

Thank you

Great plugin btw, our players love it!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017
  2. Hello great work.can the players in the duels invisibility be added as a config option to be diabled so I can have an arena and spectators. And possible for future a cutom gui for duels and maybe option for spectator bets. Idk just ideas. Thank you.

3. @nivex Can a flag be added to stop duelists joining events being run by EventManager. It sends them to the event and the event just kills them over and over because the Duel is tp'ing em back. Basically need a flag to say you cant join this even unless you leave the duel

4. Fixed in 0.1.9

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2017
  5. Hello again.I was wondering if it was possible to add something or maybe it just might alrdy work. Adding a permissions group for players who participate in x amount of duels or won duels or w.e .

6. The top 3 players are given the 'duelist.dd' permission and assigned to the 'duelist' group each wipe. The amount of players assigned can be changed in the config. I've updated this on the overview to be more clear.

7. Can you add a group for layers who participate in over a certain amount of duels won or lose?

8. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

9. nevermind. thanks

10. is there a feature to allow players to send duel request to admin or mod staff in game? i think it wont let them now.

11. Hello whenever a killstreak is broken. The plugin breaks. Loses its spawngrounds. Settings atm are set to create random spawn zones. Hope this helps. Thanks again.

12. Please tell me how to bet?

13. This is not a feature, no, you must send them a request instead.

I don't understand.

Read the overview.

14. my friend says even when i am allow duel and all that he cant send me a duel request. i have to /queue and he does same for it to pair us auto and otherwise he cant invite me to duelk. im an admin, perhaps requires an option to allow them to invite me to duel., or invite an admin to duel if admin has allowed it its a go.
    . to clarify. thank you

15. I read the review and not found the command to create a bet!

16. is it possible to bet economics or RP server reward money, or skin tokens... just curious. i thought you could bet money but i dont know how or it isnt able yet.

17. @nivex "TotalDuels": 13067, people really like it :p

the Server im running is only a "duel" server so i dont use the betting stuff etc. its a lobby etc where you can queue up and people really enjoy it server is running between 20-50pop and yesterday was even a stream on it trying it out. thanks a lot for the plugin <3

bugs:
    when the round ends after the timer people dont get teleported back, they wake up naked again at the point the timer ended and thats the message they get in chat: https://i.imgur.com/nBwDRW3.png

people sharing the arena with other people i mean they only see the tracers but still "annoying"
    my config is. im not really sure if its a bug or my config is just wrong :|
    Code:
        "Create New Zone Every X Duels [0 = disabled]": 1,
        "Max Zones [Min 1]": 25,
        "Players Per Zone [Multiple Of 2]": 1,

and here some features you could maybe add
    • /duel name kitname | so people can atleast play with a kit your choice against friends
    • make it possible to place walls
    • add maybe a command like /autoqueue so you get automatic queued up again after xx seconds
    • when the round starts it tell you agains who you are fighting

18. friends with friendly fire turned off can't damage each other

19. This is a good suggestion.

Glad to hear it. The teleport bug will be fixed in the next update. I don't think it's possible to hide tracers. They'll just have to get used to it. Players Per Zone should be a multiple of 2. So 2 in your case.

• I can add the kitname command.
    • Placing walls will be available soon
    • No plans for this. Use the queue chat command. :)
    • I can add this
    I'll look into this

I don't have time to post an update today. It'll have to wait until sometime tomorrow.

Tomorrows update will replace the Sphere with Arena walls.

This will fix a number of issues:
    1. Players won't be able to exploit into rocks anymore
    2. Players won't be teleported back if they leave. I've blocked teleport and joining events managed by Event Manager so this shouldn't be necessary with this change. If you think it might be then please explain in detail.
    3. Gives us the option to allow specific deployables to be deployed during the duel. The deployables will be destroyed when the player dies.
    4. Wall height can be any amount which will prevent players from looking into the arena
    5. Adds possibility of spectator mode

I'll also be removing the restriction to request duels with admins since they can use /duel allow to toggle requests on/off like anyone else.

20. Alright sounds good!
    So even if I have 29372 arenas people will still share the arena at one point?