Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,050 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. Known issues:

Not creating new zone until all duelers in all zones are finished instead of per zone. Fixed in next update.

If a plugin is installed which allows players to join an event from anywhere and restores their items when they're done then they will keep the duel kit. Solution: Delete the plugin until I have time to fix this if it's a problem for you (it will happen)

Queue becomes stuck after a while and then doesn't work. Solution: Increase the max players per zone in the config until I have time to fix this

Damage is blocked when duelers are at the edge of the zone. Fixed in next update

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  2. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

3. Nice update, thanks, players are enjoying it. also liking the random skins, been adding the item to our shop if we like em while playing.

4. really cool plugin thanks!
    i have 2 things tho, would it be possible to change the building block so people can atleast place walls in there and after the fight the walls get cleared?
    also when you have many arenas on a small map they are sometime in each other and then is completly fucked up because you cant damage each other etc

5. 1. Maybe in a future update. As is, the zone is considered a construction zone. So even without the building block you still wouldn't be able to build inside of it. If I were to implement this then I would have to write code to prevent players from entering the zone since the construction layer prevents them from entering without needing this code.

2. Thanks for reporting this. I had forgotten to check for this. Fixed in the next update.

6. I tried to remove it myself and removed the building block part but when I tried to place something it was telling me "not enough space" :p

Alright man thanks and

7. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

8. Make compatible with TruePVE

9. @nivex this update broke something, sometimes (not every fight) after someone gets killed (in this case me) i spawn naked where i died with this message http://i.imgur.com/wtQCkKS.jpg , my enemy keeps his gear and has to kill me one more time so the win gets accepted. could the arena be the problem? http://i.imgur.com/7PlfAhp.jpg

10. Nice one on the custom spawn points.

11. hey @nivex what's the difference between additional spheres and max zones?

12. Only other thing that would make this perfect now is a console command for duel on :)

13. I have people running out of the duel zone and keeping the gear

14. I may have a solution for this.

Should be fixed in the next update. I'm not sure why this happens considering you're removed from your duel OnEntityDeath.

Thanks.

Additional spheres increase the darkness of the zone. Max zones are the max amount of automatically generated duel zones on the map.

Added in next update.

Thanks for reporting.

15. @nivex hi, can record video with gameplay? There is no place to test.

16. i disconnected while we were in a arena, the other person didnt got teleported out of the arena and i got this error in the console
    Code:
    (15:23:25) | *************/76561198160556618/Hi, I'm hoppel ❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆ disconnecting: closing
    (15:23:25) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[107745]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (15:23:25) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[107747]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (15:23:25) | <color=#aff>[semi_auto_rifle.entity[107738]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (15:23:25) | Hi, I'm hoppel ❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆[33601/76561198160556618] died (Bleeding)
    (15:23:25) | Failed to run a 0.25 timer in 'Duelist v0.1.7' (NullReferenceException: )
    (15:23:25) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_transform ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist+DuelingZone.TimerLoop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

17. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

18. We've got it running on our server. The Horde

19. @nivex How does this plugin deal with restarts? We restart twice a day, if a command needs putting in TimedExecute like Duel off, please let us know so players dont get screwed over :) thanks

20. restart my server a few times and everything is running without using a command.

@nivex i still get this error when somebody is in a arena and disconnects (the person who didnt disconnect is not getting teleportet back either)
    (21:25:37) | 62.163.231.197:65401/76561198120352874/SYP- Hyp3rV disconnecting: disconnect

(21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[496843]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>

(21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[496845]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>

(21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[semi_auto_rifle.entity[496836]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>

(21:25:37) | user[494231/*************] died (Bullet)
    Code:
    (21:25:37) | *************/************/user disconnecting: disconnect
    (21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[496843]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[syringe_medical.entity[496845]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (21:25:37) | <color=#aff>[semi_auto_rifle.entity[496836]] ParentBecoming Missed player_corpse[0]</color>
    (21:25:37) | user[494231/*********] died (Bullet)