Duelist

Moved

Total Downloads: 2,050 - First Release: Jun 15, 2017 - Last Update: Jul 20, 2018

5/5, 19 likes
  1. alright! Im testing it right now. i set my kit and then joined the queue my friend didnt set a kit and we were both naked, he set his kit to the same we joined again and still both naked :|

Code:
    (01:36:56) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Duelist v0.1.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:36:56) | at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.GivePlayerKit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (01:36:56) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'Duelist v0.1.10' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (01:36:56) | at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.GivePlayerKit (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.OnPlayerSleepEnded (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Duelist.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  2. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

3. i get the kit now but the /duel kit doesnt work, we both have the same kit but get random kits also you cant use capital letters http://i.imgur.com/vpwFfkZ.png

4. @hoppel try this pastebin dot com/yNY4404a

5. working! thanks <3

6. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

7. I use killme's random spawnpoints plugin and I have people sometimes spawning in duel arena

8. I also use calytics rsio custom dll's which has it's own built in gui shop and he changed the canshop hook to what you added for me but players can still /shop during duels for some reason

9. Hi I was wondering if you can include a command to allow the admin to create a arena area with the walls like you have setup for the auto duel spawn arena thing. but with a config so admin can set the radius and set the walls to be indestructible and have no decay. More options the better. Maybe an option to have wooden walls instead of stone.Please.good developer ! Sincerely your pal the alchemistman

10. Can you link to this?

Sure. There's no need to add an option for a radius since you specify that when using '/duel walls [radius]'

11. Yes just realized that..

12. Well here's a link to Calytic's site Nivex https://rustservers.io/ - Home The guishop is built into his custom extensions which are .dll files but he's in Slack just dm him maybe. He's a really nice guy and I'm sure can help. Again his name is Calytic

13. @nivex just found out walls are not getting cleared after the round end :|

14. But can you spawn in duels walls as wooden.

15. Ah I'm using the wrong hook, sorry.

Is this from people blowing into the arena or what?

16. Not sure I didn't see it happen. It wasn't like that when it was made but when I came back a couple hours later it was

17. nivex updated Duelist with a new update entry:

18. Any update on TruePVE compatibility?

19. Hi, add block Backpacks and Trade please. Good work!