ColouredNames

Moved

Total Downloads: 4,813 - First Release: Sep 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 29, 2017

5/5, 13 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Ah, I see what you mean. I guess not with how the plugin is setup. You could use the BetterChat plugin though for automatic coloring per group.

2. Does that work? Since its niversal?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it'd work fine.

4. I`ll try that one then.

Thanks Wulf for the awesome help as always :)

5. This plugin isn't designed for that. I suggest you use BetterChat for that functionality. This plugin is simply designed for players to be able to customize their own chat colour.

6. Yep i changed to betterchat ☺

7. No longer working...anyone have a temp fix? I'm sure it has something to do with the Server.Message vs. rust.Message but cant figure out the fix when i try to fix it manually

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin was not using anything that changed. Could you provide a little more detail, perhaps errors?

9. Permissions do not work correctly. Players with permission colourednames.use have access to change anyone's name color. Can we please get a fix for this?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you testing as admin?

11. No sir, a player on my server found the bug and let me know.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Doesn't appear to be an issue with it. The plugin checks if the player is admin or if they have the permission, which it would deny them access if they don't have either of those. I'd suggest looking to see if you accidentally granted a group the permission or if the other player is admin.

13. My server is a build server, so people use faux admin. That would be the only thing I can think of, maybe its getting messed up like that? I just checked the permissions, and they are correct.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that sets them as admin essentially.

15. True i see this now: Note: Any plugin that uses the IsAdmin player flag to authenticate will allow FauxAdmins to have that specific access.

16. How can I change everyone color ? or Default color

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't think it has an option for that.

18. Not working anymore as of today - when reloading the plugin it states:
    Console: Added '//Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin: 'ColouredNames'

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That message is not an error or issue.

20. But it doesnt work ingame - the color doesn't change, its the default rust chat color.