Total Downloads: 4,966 - First Release: Nov 7, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

carcommanderlite.canspawn

2. ZLO

ZLO

> automatic spawn around the map
    those. that cars appeared in random places on the map at the command of the administrator

3. hank you wolf

4. Console commands doesn't work at this time ?
    Or is it just me... ?

5. Please fix the use permission....everyone can use the cars, regardless of the permission or not........

Console commands are not working correctly either, as BuzZ said. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
  6. Are the auto-spawned cars saved through restarts?

7. They stay over restarts. Players raid each other just to steal their car, love it

8. Getting error with new rust update:
    > oxide.load CarCommanderLite
    Error while compiling: CarCommanderLite.cs(346,45): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `UnityEngine.WheelCollider'

9. ZLO

ZLO

How spawn cars without spawnfile?

In random places on map...

10. I think the plugin needs an update as it's created errors today (Rust update) that have never showed up!

11. pease undate!!thanks

12. PLEASE HELP
    Error while compiling: CarCommanderLite.cs(346,45): error CS0023: The `.' operator cannot be applied to operand of type `UnityEngine.WheelCollider'

13. Todays rust update fixed it for me already. You need to update your server.

14. reports from player of extra spawns suddenly, some even on the roof of bases. Not sure what's causing this, but it's been working great and love the plugin.

15. Have an issue with multiple cars spawning at the same respawn point. Had 4 cars stacked on top of each other.. had to ent kill them. Unsure if it spawns over my set limit, but having a bunch spawn at one point is really annoying.

16. @k1lly0u

All players can use the vehicles , "carcommanderlite.use" dont work.

and the Vehicle health UI dont work.

In the last rust version.

17. cars take no damage. Hit one with a few rockets and didnt damage it. Can you add damage and fuel settings to this lite version. Or lower the price of the full version. 15 usd is crazy for a mod (and its the cheapest ive seen)

18. Code:
    [CarCommanderLite] Spawns Database can not be found! Unable to autospawn cars
    Some Idea how to fix? How can i create a Spawns Database? Or a Spawnfile?

19. Is there any way to let people only have 1 car at a time?

20. I want players to spawn or delete their own car but only allowed 1 car at a time to prevent abuse/lag etc.

How do I do this?