CarCommanderLite

Car spawner with added features

Total Downloads: 4,966 - First Release: Nov 7, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

CarCommanderLite - Car spawner with added features

Read more about this resource...

2. How does the spawnfile work?

3. will the spawn work with RandomSpawns from chaos ?

4. With this: Spawns Database for Rust | Oxide
    Then once you have created your spawn locations and saved the file. then put that save name you created into the config and the cars will spawn at those points.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510065968][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Taken from chaos support thread: Killyou: I haven't added support for it because the majority of generated spawn points would be impractical for a car spawn

5. What's the difference between the lite and the paid? Friends, inventory and fuel?

6. when u drove into the water:
    Code:
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite+CarController.OnDeath () Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite+CarController.StopToDie () Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite+CarController.CheckWaterLevel () Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite+CarController.Update ()
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510093584][/DOUBLEPOST]car rarely got destroyed

7. I would suggest to add it as a dependency, it would help a lot! Thank you :)

8. I have no car that spawn automatically. How to create a spawn point?

9. With this: Spawns Database for Rust | Oxide
    Then once you have created your spawn locations and saved the file. then put that save name you created into the config and the cars will spawn at those points.

10. done this and they donnot spawn. have used spawns database to set up complex arenas in past so am familiar with how it works. still no car spawns

11. How to create a spawn?
    I added the spawn database plugin

12. after sever restart they spawned fine

13. hmm i try spawncar nameofplayer in console and nothing?

14. [CarCommanderLite] An invalid spawnfile has been set in the config. Unable to autospawn cars : This file doesn't exist

15. Hm... Not work for me

16. pls help
    [Error] [CarCommanderLite] Spawns Database can not be found! Unable to autospawn cars
    thx

17. Yes
    and error
    [CarCommanderLite] An invalid spawnfile has been set in the config. Unable to autospawn cars : This file doesn't exist

18. For people having trouble with spawns - install spawns database plugin and give yourself permission to use it if needed - in game type /spawns new - now go and stand where you would like a car the spawn on your map - once there type /spawns add - you have now created a spawn for your car at that point now go make more around the map as needed and once finished type /spawns save cars - next go to your config and change max number of cars to spawn at one time to match the amount of spawn points you created for your cars and then change this line "Spawnfile name": "",' - to - "Spawnfile name": "cars", - and finally set the time delay for cars to spawn ( set this to like 1 minute for quick results) now save the config and reload plugin wait 1 min and see if your cars spawn - 1 warning the cars are really really buggy and will desync the shit out of you and maybe even kill you :)