CarCommanderLite

Car spawner with added features

Total Downloads: 4,966 - First Release: Nov 7, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 12 likes

1. no just "cmd": ["spawncar $player.id save"], this command is from carcommanderlite plugin

this one "cmd": ["spawn sedan \"$player.x $player.y $player.z\""], is from rust self and u cant use save at the end

2. Hi fistly thankyou,

Ive been looking for a drivable car plugin since 2015.

is there any plan to expand on this ..

bikes
    boats

paintable cars?

3. how can I delete individual cars?

4. no only all cars can you remove

5. Try this instead:
    Code:
    "Carlicense": {
         "buy": "250",
           "cmd": ["grantperm $player.id carcommanderlite.use 1d"],
           "img": "http://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/worldofcarsdrivein/images/0/0e/Junior_Moon.png",
           "sell": "-1"
           }

6. The area in the config where you specify max amount of spawned cars doesn't work. Cars just keep spawning and spawning. Does this part work on the paid version?

7. If you have Admin powers walk up to the car look at it and type ent kill in the console and it will delete the car you are looking at
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515238234][/DOUBLEPOST]Question on the autospawn? If a car is not picked up from a location and the timer runs out will the system spawn a car in ontop of the existing one or will it auto remove the existing one or just not spawn a new car?

8. ok so i put in the mod and the spawns mod here is my cfg file for cars. Cars are not auto spawning.

Code:
    {
      "Active Item Options": {
        "Disable all held items": true,
        "List of disallowed held items (item shortnames)": [
          "explosive.timed",
          "rocket.launcher",
          "surveycharge",
          "explosive.satchel"
        ]
      },
      "Spawnable Options": {
        "Enable automatic vehicle spawning": true,
        "Maximum spawned vehicles at any time": 21,
        "Spawnfile name": "pyrescars1",
        "Time between autospawns (seconds)": 300
      },
      "UI Options": {
        "Health settings": {
          "Background alpha": 0.05,
          "Background color (hex)": "#F2F2F2",
          "Display to player": true,
          "Position - X maximum": 0.83,
          "Position - X minimum": 0.69,
          "Position - Y maximum": 0.135,
          "Position - Y minimum": 0.1,
          "Status alpha": 0.6,
          "Status color (hex)": "#ce422b"
        }
      }
    }
    Does anyone see anything i did wrong?
    spawns_data.json
    Code:
    {
      "Spawnfiles": [
        "pyrescars1"
      ]
    }
    and there is a pyrescars1.json file

My logs only show this pertaining to Carcommander

Code:
    CarCommanderLite.cs(29,22): warning CS0414: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite.initialized' is assigned but its value is never used
    CarCommanderLite.cs(32,21): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite.fuelType' is never used
    CarCommanderLite.cs(33,21): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite.repairType' is never used
    CarCommanderLite.cs(34,24): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite.fuelTypeName' is never used
    CarCommanderLite.cs(35,24): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.CarCommanderLite.repairTypeName' is never used

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  9. Working now dont know why it wasnt earlier but it is now

10. Hi all and happy new year. I absolutely did not understand how to create a respawn point for a car. /spawncar save ? /spawnwcar opt:save ? What are these famous options (opt:) ?

11. I was wondering how do i spawn cars like at radtowns so people can have cars around the world is this the right plugin or no thanks a lot!

12. Can one adjust the car so that several people can drive with?

13. [CarCommanderLite] Spawns Database can not be found! Unable to autospawn cars - Why is this?
    Sorry if its very obvious

14. killy0u......u cant /clearcars and they keep spawning.....help?

15. Permission 'carcommander.canspawn' doesn't exist??

whats is wrong?

16. @k1lly0u can you make it so a person looks forward as the car turns or not??? Thats one thing I do not like about the cars. I would buy it if this was fixed.

17. I don't have permission to drive the car, how do I set permission? In Console? In Chat? carcommanderlite.use? Where do I put that?

Thank you.

18. oxide.grant group admin carcommanderlite.admin
    oxide.grant group admin carcommanderlite.use
    oxide.grant group admin carcommanderlite.canspawn
    oxide.grant group default carcommanderlite.use

19. How do I change the explosion damage and radius of the vehicle when it blows up? I'd like to make these viable to ram into bases as car bombs.