CarCommanderLite

Car spawner with added features

Total Downloads: 4,966 - First Release: Nov 7, 2017 - Last Update: Nov 7, 2017

5/5, 12 likes
  1. Yeah, thank you :)

2. Is there a way to use cars more thn 1 player?

3. yep buy the full version ;)

4. where can I buy the full version? link?

5. how can you do that eg you pay $ 100 or something

have you link for the full version?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2017
  6. the / clearcars does not work. and I have all the permissions
    [DOUBLEPOST=1512057311][/DOUBLEPOST]how to make a car spawn automatically. What are the orders thank you

7. I do not know how to get in the car, I'm not allowed.

What do I have to do to solve this?

8. dont buy the full version, extra features not worth it and even basic things dont work on it most of the time. i bought it when it came out got a refund when he made this version free for everyone

9. oxide.grant group admin carcommanderlite.admin - Required to use the "clearcars" command and overrides all other permissions
    oxide.grant group admin carcommanderlite.use - Required to drive spawned vehicles
    oxide.grant group admin carcommander.canspawn - Required to use the chat spawner

10. Is there a way to make this usable with a command in the same way kits work? for example another plugin that only lets you run the spawn car command every X amount of time?

11. hello i search a BreadlyAPC Spawner ;-)

12. Tank Commander for Rust | Oxide

Use /spawntank if you want a driveable Bradley.Make sure you use ent kill when you are done.You don't want reckless players reaching it.
    Also modify the config for damage on building blocks.If you don't, Bradley will just purge any building block it touches.

13. Unfortunately, this is not what I want to search like that he automatically spwant as in the car

14. Read the overview again.

15. I mean that it is like the car system that the tank is saved on server restart

can we make this on car :

Passenger Options

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2017
  16. Any setting I'm missing that would make the car despawn when under water? Every day the car is in the ocean and is still there.....clearcars doesn;t work either

17. There is always a good old ent kill command, when nothing else works.

18. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  19. with > ? or ["spawncar $player.id save"] ?

and this

"cmd": ["spawn sedan \"$player.x $player.y $player.z\""],

so
    "cmd": ["spawn sedan \"$player.x $player.y $player.z\ save>""], ?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017