Building Owners

Sets owners of houses when someone builds a house part

Total Downloads: 12,016 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2016

5/5, 23 likes
  1. have some

(20:17:59) | [Oxide] 20:18 [Error] BuildingOwners plugin failed to compile!

(20:17:59) | [Oxide] 20:18 [Error] BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `ownerPlayer' and no extension method `ownerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

2. are you blind

3. thanks i fixed my problem with remover tool)

4. dont work for me =(

5. Thanks! It works!

6. need full restart server?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468605014][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Code:
    [Oxide] 20:49 [Error] BuildingOwners plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 20:49 [Error] BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetOwnerPlayer' and no extension method `GetOwnerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

7. Not work for me too

8. Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

10. It's give this

Code:
    [Oxide] 16:14 [Error] BuildingOwners plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 16:14 [Error] BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetOwnerPlayer' and no extension method `GetOwnerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    It's for my version of Oxide?

11. same Error] BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `GetOwnerPlayer' and no extension method `GetOwnerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. you have the latest rust version?

13. If i built foundation - i cant remove it (/remove) plugin dont work? or it works only for Furnace etc.?

14. 1. Do you have the latest version
    2. Do you get an error?

15. Have latest, dont have error on plugin.

16. Will this newest version require a wipe like the last version?

17. Hi guys
    Got a major problem i've got building owner plugin and the remover tool plugin with the tool cupboards = false
    people still cannot /remove there own walls as it says they donot have permission
    if i go to there base and do /changeowner playername they can then /remove need help asap

18. same problem

19. because you installed the fix of building owners too late.

20. reneb do i just have to wipe the map now to sort the problem out

my removertool config is
    "Remove - Access - Use Building Owners": true,
    "Remove - Access - Use RustIO & BuildingOwners (Building Owners needs to be true)": true,
    "Remove - Access - Use ToolCupboards": false,