Building Owners

Sets owners of houses when someone builds a house part

Total Downloads: 12,016 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2016

5/5, 23 likes
  1. attachment seems to not uploaded properly

2. @Reneb You need to fix the download

3. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

4. happens sometimes on oxide i'll try to fix it

5. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

6. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1465920380][/DOUBLEPOST]ok this one is good ^^

7. Thank you Reneb! You rock! Keep up the great work you do, you and the other developers who help Oxide be that much more necessary!

8. I know there's a way to change ownership, but is there a way to check in-game who owns a building with this plugin? Have been having issues with /prod recently.

9. I'm having issues on my server with people trying to remove placed items (chests, cabinets, benches) and it's telling them they have no permissions. Is this something that was changed recently with the latest patch?

Thanks

10. you can only remove items if you use tool cupboards, else it wont work.

11. I see, do you have any intentions (or is it just not possible) to allow use of /remove if you don't use cabinets? People have used this as a raiding tool on my server when I had cabinets enabled and I really feel that changes the remove tool into a raiding / griefing tool instead of a helpful utility for fixing base designs. I wouldn't care if facepunch fixed cabinets so you can place them under others if the terrain drops lower but since you can easily drop cabinets next to players bases I can't see enabling that on my server.

Thanks for the response!

12. yep i wouldn't if i were you neither XD
    People can still destroy the boxes.
    See that as a way to prevent players from removing boxes while being raided and despawning instantly all the loot

13. Yeah that's a good point. I guess any deployables wouldn't take too long to destroy / remake any ways. thanks!

14. any fix?

15. Code:
      34 BuildingOwners - Failed to compile: BuildingOwners.cs(80,48): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `ownerPlayer' and no extension method `ownerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?
    Seems to have broken on Oxide build 2.0.2171

16. Same Error as Above ^

17. Error

Code:
    BuildingOwners - Failed to compile: BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `ownerPlayer' and no extension method `ownerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. Error

BuildingOwners - Failed to compile: BuildingOwners.cs(56,37): error CS1061: Type `HeldEntity' does not contain a definition for `ownerPlayer' and no extension method `ownerPlayer' of type `HeldEntity' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

19. Same problem. Anyone have fix ?

20. Fix for latest

Attached Files: