Building Owners

Sets owners of houses when someone builds a house part

Total Downloads: 12,016 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2016

5/5, 23 likes
  1. everyone can remove after the last update?

2. /remove work fine

3. I fixed it

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2016
  4. What about permissions of this plugin? ServerOwner? Moderators? Players?

5. Getting the following error in my admin console:
    [Oxide] 18:14 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'BuildingOwners v2.1.4' (IOException: Sharing violation on path /home/rustserver/<redacted>/data/BuildingOwners.json)
    [Oxide] 18:14 [Debug] at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in :0
    at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in :0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in :0
    at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in :0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding)
    at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in :0
    at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Configuration.DynamicConfigFile.Save (System.String filename) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.DataFileSystem.SaveDatafile (System.String name) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingOwners.SaveData () [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingOwners.OnServerSave () [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingOwners.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
    Saved 5,155 ents, serialization(0.00), write(0.00), disk(0.00) totalstall(0.01).
    Saving complete

6. Same problem.. 1-2 day its ok, but after 2-3 day plugin not save new owners.. any ideas ?

7. Hello, anyone have any work this mod? I have on the server can remuvit all players, even if the building built by another player.

8. Works fine here.. are you sure you installed the dependencies?

9. What dependencies? Prod and remover use this plugin?

@Reneb would be good to be able to inherit ownerships after the plugin is installed, as it's not backwards compatible for buildings already built. Changeowner would be cool for sleeping players too. Also could we see some better friends compatibility, When a friend upgrades the foundation the friend can no longer remove it.

Thanks

10. i just installed this plugin, I tested it but everyone can still do /remove, does this plugin affect after a wipe?

11. Is this plugin even needed after RUST is doing this in game now?

12. Not working for deployables with Remove Tool

13. You have two options:
    1 = will set one owner for the entire buildings.
    2 = will set one owner per building parts.

Hi,
    how to activate option 1?

Best Regards

14. Anyone can help me?

Please, i need the info how to change this.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  15. " you dont have permission to do this" i got this error any fix?

16. Will this make it so that raiders can't /remove an entire base?

17. There are players complaining that they are 100% privilege to build anywhere on the map. I had a complaint prior to this to ban them, went to them, and they explained that they didn't realize it was some glitch in Rust currently. 6/4/2016 I deleted them with the Builder plugin, using /erase. After relogging, their "ability" was gone. This was currently the only way to stop it. This issue has been intermittent with what players are targeted, and has been recurring many times.

Not sure if this is an on-going issue, after scrounging I saw that most players in the past - especially admin, had an issue with being building blocked everywhere. This was the opposite, and it's scary because it was three regular players. I assure you, they were not hacking. I was informed by FacePunch Studios to let some of the plugin designers that affect building privileges know of this issue, hopefully someone has this problem as well, or the developers can help, thank you!

18. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

19. Reneb updated Building Owners with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1465904532][/DOUBLEPOST]Dont update if you are not going to wipe, wait for the next wipe

20. prankster =)
    The requested attachment could not be found.