Building Owners

Sets owners of houses when someone builds a house part

Total Downloads: 12,027 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 30, 2016

5/5, 23 likes
  1. Code:
    >oxide.plugins
    23 "Building Owners" (2.1.4) by Reneb (14.07s)

2. @Reneb: I dont know if you seen my post on RemoverTool but players who attach structures to a different owner base will make that part theirs and not the original foundation placer...making owner based /remove not true to foundation owner...any ideas?

3. yes because the high of the foundations arent exactly the same, and most of the time this doesn't happen. this is rare and doesn't really affect the gameplay so i never changed it.

4. I tested last night, i made a foundation, placed 2 walls, then i let a test player add his wall into the foundation i placed, and remover (set to building owner and not cupboard) wouldnt let me remove it, but it let the other player remove it ... your saying this shouldnt happen?

5. I noticed another guy was experiencing the same occasional error that I am. You told him perhaps his database was broken. Can you elaborate?

Code:
    [Oxide] 8:26 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'FindBlockData' on plugin 'BuildingOwners v2.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 8:26 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingOwners.FindBlockData (.BuildingBlock block) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BuildingOwners.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. I rly don't know why, but it not detects new doors...

7. doors are deployables so i guess you will need to remove the doorways now

8. Sorry fo my bad english. Could someone fix this plugin in right way,because it does not work propely together Remover Tool plugin. When I using "remove by owners only" all deployables can not be removed. It seems like Building Owner not using deployables objects.

9. someone built a home for another player. I tried using the /changeowner player command and I get the error message No Building Found (and yes I typed the full player name) Any ideas?

10. try to fly a tiny bit over the foundation

11. How to reset user's data in BuildingOwners after WIPE
    1) just remove files in data folder - doesn't works
    2) remove plugin files in plugin folder, remove files at data folder, upload files to plugin folder - doesn't works

12. You need to stop server first, lol

13. thank you bro!

anyway to reset data without stop server?

14. This plugin doesn't seem to be working too well with R-Remover Tool. For some reason, Player A builds a base and places a Tool Cupboard. Player B then authorises on all cupboards nearby and they both have eachother added as friends. Now, anything Player B builds inside that base cannot be removed by Player B, but Player A can remove it.

Shouldn't both players be able to remove objects if they're both authorised and friends via Rust:IO and BuildingOwners? Please help!

15. Happens same with me in my server.

16. Hi apologies if this has been asked previously (I can see a brief answer above). My players are complaining that they cannot remove doors and the other complaint has been with the spike barricades. Is this something that I can change myself to allow that, is it something that can be updated within the mod, or is it something that cannot be fixed?

Thanks for the plugin, aside from these issues, it has been great so far!

EDIT - Ladders also do not work.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  17. Reneb, i can't changeowner too, tried on fonda and others, not works.

18. ry to fly a tiny bit over the foundation

cant remove deployable if you didnt activate the tool cupboard. So yeah, you'll have to remove the doorway to replace a door.

19. (21:26:10) | [Oxide] 6:26 AM [Warning] CallHook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'BuildingOwners v2.1.4' took: 1072ms

20. this is normal