BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Anyone useing tankturret and this mod... how to set up this plugin if i have 7 tanks around map and 600 sec respawn on them. I only want loot table from this plugin... please help me with a config file. ??

2. Got loot to work. But why do all spawn at Rocket site? I have 8 tanks at rocket site now!

3. Code:
    Failed to run a 160.00 timer in 'BradleyControl v0.1.9' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[LockedByEntCrate] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl+<OnEntitySpawned>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to run a 160.00 timer in 'BradleyControl v0.1.9' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[LockedByEntCrate] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl+<OnEntitySpawned>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    getting this error with this plugin - no idea why
    I just destroyed the tank thats all.

4. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'BradleyControl v0.1.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Getting this error,

5. I'm not getting those errors, But I do have the respawn timer set to 5 minutes and it takes much longer than 5 minutes to respawn..

6. Has this issue been fixed ?, i just don't want to add it if it's having those issues.

7. Only issue I am having at the moment is the respawn timer doesn't do anything..

8. Code:
    still getting above error just after the bradley has been destroyed

9. Any chance of getting the /bradley reset set up as a console command? I hacked one on my server so I could sell Bradley spawn in the server reward store. I can keep my hack but suspect many operators would love that in the console as well.

10. I was wondering if you could add support for vanish i am getting conflict between these two plugins. 10:28 [Warning] Calling hook CanBradleyApcTarget resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: BradleyControl - True (Boolean), Vanish (False (Boolean)) . Wulf posted this regarding my post on Vanish. Bradley Control, it’s there because it is returning something different and handling it differently, so one plugin would have to add support for the other. Thank you for your time and Help.

11. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

12. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

13. Missing plugin name prefix 'bradleycontrol.' for permission 'bradleycontrol' (by plugin 'BradleyControl') what does this mean in New update?

14. That is my bad, I will send a correction to the author. it is from my code addition. (blush). it will work ok just the command line in rcon will not work for non-admins.

15. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

16. thanks!

17. Is this compatible with alphaloot? I don't want this plugin to alter the loot tables, I just want to control the respawn timer..

18. Yes it is, just set "customLootTables" as false in the config.

19. @Mattparks , Matt, is it possible you could add a option for respawn time to be a random between value, as to prevent spawn campers? I think that would be pretty epic.

20. Did you fix this error with Bradley not respawning on the correct timer? This seems to still be an issue for me.