BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Mattparks submitted a new resource:

BradleyControl - A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Read more about this resource...

2. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

3. looks good can you mod the respawn time or not ?

4. Would be cool if there was an option to make waypoints for bradleys route. Would make it patrol the roads :)

5. ok all working as far as the loot side gose :) but when in vanish the bradley still sees you apart from that great work

6. It would be perfect if you can manage the respawn timer just as you can do it to the heli with the other plugin. The respawn is really crazy. Rust devs no longer know what they're doing. I am turning my cheeks to the modded plugin developers.

7. ... nice work, but iam vanish an d tank shoot me ;)

8. that's nothing that the dev of this plugin can help. He would need Wulf to add a new check i believe to prevent the Bradley from targeting him.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503703791][/DOUBLEPOST]
    not the devs fault

9. Nice. How does gunAccuracy work? Is it 1.0 = most accurate? Then negative decreases accuracy?

Code:
      "gunAccuracy": 1.0,

10. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1503719074][/DOUBLEPOST]
    0.1.2 has "gunAccuracy" as a scalar, so 0.0 or less has no accuracy, 1.0 is spot on (or what ever the Bradley does by default), 0.5 would have it miss half of the time. "gunDamage" is a multiplier so if at 0.5 the main turret would only do 1/2 the damage of the Bradley by default.

11. Thanks for the plugin! And dem fast updates!

Looking forward to this part:
    • Look into having more than one Bradley
    Keep up the good work!

12. Hey, I noticed you copied some old code from HeliControl. There is an intermittent/uncommon issue with the spawning of crates that throws a null reference error.

13. I was going to rework that code but I can look how HeliControl does it now.

14. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

15. Great plugin, thanks for making it! I was really hoping it will eventually be just as configurable as the HeliControl plugin. Is the HeliControl copied part why my Bradley is spawning my HeliControl loot? Because NEATO! Thanks!

16. Yea HeliControl tries to set all box loot, I realy don't have much of a solution to that, but I can imagine in the next update that the Bradley will use a different box than the heli. There is a chance that I might be able to make the Bradley avoid HeliControl setting its boxes.

17. No I mean it's great, Just saying, if I limit the amount of crates dropped, it's perfect. My problem right now is, the HP of the bradley isn't listening to my config, I want it to be 10,000 HP but it won't go higher than 1000 HP.

18. I was waiting for this plugin to turn up

thanks alot

Can this also have a minimum # of crates in the config, like the HeliControl? Right now it only has "maxLootCrates": 4,

19. When the "TankCommander" plug-in is turned on, regeneration is disabled for everyone on the server. (А lagre medkit not worked.)

20. You could have always asked me to check into it. I'll try to see how I can make HeliControl avoid Bradley boxes. ;)