BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. still getting this issue whenever i blow the bradley

Code:
    Failed to run a 160.00 timer in 'BradleyControl v0.1.8' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[LockedByEntCrate] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl+<OnEntitySpawned>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to run a 160.00 timer in 'BradleyControl v0.1.8' (NullReferenceException: )
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentFastPath (System.Type,intptr)
      at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[LockedByEntCrate] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl+<OnEntitySpawned>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__2 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'BradleyControl v0.1.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
    Parameter name: index)

3. Problem with modem - I kill bradley, but the boxes are empty. Mod does not work.

4. Bradley aren't spawns anymore after the latest update. Spawns just 1 time after the server wipe, if it was started with BradleyControl plugin. No errors in logs

5. i have bradley control installed and when i blow the bradley it respawns again.

6. Can you upload your config file, please?

7. yeah sure - change the times to suit u but mine works fine.

Attached Files:

8. Wasn't the config problem... First problem is that bradley respawns every X minutes (which is set in config), no matter if it was killed or not. Second problem, is that in the case, if it wasn't killed, its aren't removing from the List<BradleyAPC> bradleys, so, after few respawns (bradleyAverage setting), it stops respawning at all, even by server event. Third problem is that it will not respawn by the plugin if its dead. Instead you have to wait until server will respawn it for you.

So that setting means RESETdelay, not respawn.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
  9. hello, I can not configure my bradley correctly.I would like that he sees present for 30 minutes and he returned 10 minutes after it was destroyed.that would be paramaitre.desole for English translation I'm french

10. so you are saying the bradley doesnt resapwn when u kill it ?
    i can confirm what u say is correct.
    After 3 times on my server the bradley does not reappear.I have to do /bradley reset for it to return

11. is there a way to use this plugin to allow the Bradley to spawn at other radtowns?

12. no it justs spawns at Launch

13. bummer

14. I've been using this plugin for a while and after last wipe the bradley is getting spawned in trees and hillsides and all over the map and rarely spawns at the launch site. I disabled the plugin and the bradley spawns in the launch site just fine. Anyone else seeing this behavior?

15. Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'BradleyControl v0.1.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'BradleyControl v0.1.8' (ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range. Parameter name: index)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].get_Item (Int32 index) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.OnEntitySpawned (.BaseNetworkable entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.BradleyControl.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

and spam messages over 10000 in console...

"Look rotation viewing vector is zero"

nice plugin :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2017
  16. same here

17. Not sure why u getting them errors but this plugin works fine.
    is oxide etc all upto date.

18. When spawning a Bradley container, an error appears, and everything seems normal
    I want to remove errors
    try to kill the Bradley and see the console

19. Is this plugin still being updated regularly? I seem to run into an issue with it not allowing bradley to spawn more than one as well the 3rd death you must use breadleyreset command.

20. Could you please remove the debug info of vanish. It's pretty annoying to see that much clutter within the console.