BradleyControl

A plugin that controls Bradley properties.

Total Downloads: 3,295 - First Release: Aug 25, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 2, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. using /bradley reset and tank still not showing
    So oxide.reload bradleyControl - still nothing

Only way for me to get it back is to reboot server
    Anyone else getting this issue ?

I can spawn it from my shop gui though

2. Bradley reset works fine for me by any chance do you have tank commander installed, if so then that would be conflicting with this plugin.

3. no dont have that plugin

Also as others have reported after 3rd time of killing tank it has to be reset before it will respawn again

4. this ever get worked out?

5. What I do is: /bradley clearAll with the BradleyControl and then do /spawntank with TankCommander and it spawns the tank nearby, not in front of you though.

Haven't worked out why it doesn't spawn the tank right next to you, and I haven't tested it outside of the launch site, but it works. It's just you'll have to do /bradley reset if you want the AI tank back.

I guess you can't spawn AI tanks and the TankCommander tank at the same time.

EDIT: I use the AdminRadar to find the tank if I have trouble. Saves time.

6. Mattparks updated BradleyControl with a new update entry:

7. Does this intervene with AlphaLoot which also manages the loot tables and how many boxes are dropped?

8. Not when "customLootTables" is false.

9. Is there plans to add back the feature to allow more than one Bradley?

10. it would be conflicting with tank commander plugin .please solve it 。And how to change the time which APC spans only using the console 。thanks

11. Could u please add a command like "/nexttank" ? So people can see when is the next tank gonna spawn.

12. Code:
    "respawnDelay": 5.0
    I wait 20 min, Bradley not spawn, why?

13. I just put this plugin back on a couple days ago to try and give it another chance. All seemed well this time for a few days, but now Im getting reports of a invisible tank. How do you make it not turn invisible?

14. i want to know that too.. is that 5 minutes or 5 hours ?

15. @Mattparks Would it be possible to add non targetting of HumanNPC's? We cant put ours in the launch site because it tries to kill em.

thanks

16. Facepunch is working on a fix....according to ShadowFrax, it should be implemented with the next monthly update

17. Thats for the new ai. Im talkin humannpc. But ay maybe itll carry over to the old.

18. Ah I see what you mean. Hopefully the fix will include a flag that can be used for HumanNPCs as well.

19. same problem... i don't have Tank commander plugin... I don't have a gui shop

Log:
    Code:
    [Logger] ✩Tanki ✩ (76561197984580089) ran command: bradley reset
    BradleyAPC Spawned at :(-662.6, 25.0, 154.1)
    Latest oxide version

edit: ok he don't spawn on my cursor position.... how to control? but IA kill me... it's impossible...

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2018
  20. "respawnDelay" is in minutes, it sets Rust respawn times to that time, if it works is another question. /bradley reset is a chat command for admins, it is a simple respawn call and should have no issues.