1. you need to follow the overview, create the group then add the words, then the reply...
    Is long to explain, I need to make a video but I have not many time right now.

2. I have added the group and words but it doesn't seem to work, Could you send me your data file with yours and I will edit to my preference? Thanks ;)

3. you need to config directly in-game, changing the Json never took the changes for me. Dont recommend to do in that way.

4. It will make the changes if you unload and then load the json from oxide/data

5. is there an alternative to this long winded plug in? I just want to have people type /info or /rules and the say appears. This whole thing makes zero sense to me.

6. This is no longer supported but it still works great. It will show on connection to the server and typing /info will bring it back up again.

7. I just dont understand it at all . i just need something simple like entering into a box . such as rustadmin but one thats serverside

This is actually really nice thankyou

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2017
  8. Why not work?

Attached Files:

9. i dont understand how this works so i do this /ar_new wipeinfo Wipe "wipes are weekly sunday (or when force wipe happen)"

plz can somoine help me

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  10. [Error] Error while compiling AutoReply.cs(253,17): error CS1061: Type `ConsoleSystem.Command' does not contain a definition for `namefull' and no extension method `namefull' of type `ConsoleSystem.Command' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. look in line 252 and replace "namefull" for "FullName"

12. @Wulf please can take a look on this, for take it working again ? was a great feature on the server

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's already on the TODO list to move to universal, just not finished.