1. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Initial support of multiline reply

[DOUBLEPOST=1428496871][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Isn't it how it should work?:) If my plugin blocks something. Those messages shouldn't be used by other plugins.
    And if it doesn't - those message will just pass through

2. Depends on what the plugin wants to do with the messages. In most cases you're right and it wont create any problems besides spamming the error in console.

3. So, after those features you can create things like server rules by using this plugin, enjoy:)
    Example:
    Code:
    /ar_new rules serverrules "Server Rules:"
    /ar_match rules true
    /ar_reply add rules "1. Be nice"
    /ar_reply add rules "2. Don't Cheat"
    etc
    And if player will write: serverrules
    Plugin will reply him:
    Code:
    Surver Rules:
    1. Be nice
    2. Don't cheat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428497180][/DOUBLEPOST]
    There will be no error, i think, cause of OnCommand usage:)

4. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Fix of silly bug

5. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

New Rule creating small fix

[DOUBLEPOST=1428498962][/DOUBLEPOST]Another Example:
    /ar_new online ?online "Current Online: {0}" online
    /ar_match online true

If any player will type: ?online plugin will reply:
    Current Online: ##

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
  6. [Oxide] 1:06 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRunCommand' on plugin 'AutoReply' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

7. When did it happend? And You use latest version?
    Also, can i check your config? Cause if you manually edit group there, it can be a problem, in case of lots of dependencies.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428520260][/DOUBLEPOST]If you can't determine this, please contact me via skype.

8. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Usage of "!", silly error upon config reading fix

9. CHR

CHR

I don't wanna be a fuckhead. But in my opinion u update to much, to fast or u did not test it propably. :/ just talking about quality.

Keep this in mind. Ty for share this plug in it is useful.

10. Well, i agree :) that was like that:
    My tester:
    "I found bug"
    I: "Show me" - he does, i fix
    I: "thats all?"
    He: "Yes"

after 2 min:
    He: i found another!
    I: Damn you...
    etc... that was weird:) sorry
    now no more minor updates with fixes, all done for now.

And also: tihs plugin is pretty big, i can't test all of it's fuction by myself every update(there is no UnitTests (sadface)), so 1 of server admins helps me, if there can be more active testers, that would be nice and increase QUALITY, what you are talking about. But for now: it's only based on my enthusiasm and free time.

11. [Oxide] 7:25 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRunCommand' on plugin 'AutoReply' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

12. On latest version? And still, can i have even slight information when does this happen(and ideas?)
    And your config. please via PM or smth if it's private.

13. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Force admin check

14. 4seti. currently it's working as replacing target wording with setup wording.

I mean if you set up for "wipe" wording
    replying player with setup wording i.e. "there will be no wipe"

even players just type "wipe" or use this wording in their sentences(i.e. "I like this server I dont like wipe at all") plugin completely removing their message and replying related ppl with "there will be no wipe" and that player does not allowed to send any message (i.e. if the message contain "wipe" wording)

okay it's cool but may be player would like to say something about the wipe(i.e. he is not wondering wipe date only)

In this case is there any way to allow plugin as players to send message to the server as well.(i.e. they will get auto reply but also they will still able to send their messages to the server)

what do you think?

15. It will spamming player then everytime they talk about it, it should be optional param, but i 'm can't see the place where it can be used. You can use complete matching param if you want to use this plugin as info-one.
    Just creapte group wipe with word "?wipe" for example, if player want info about wipe he type: "?wipe" and get it, otherwise he will be able to use "wipe" word in his sentences.
    I use complete matching with command ?online, ?gtime, to show info for players.

16. dear friend,

what I am trying to explain;
    - when the player type only 1 word "wipe" or use "wipe" wording in his long sentences
    i.e. "is there anybody know when the server will wipe"
    plugin does not allow to show this message in server
    and will automatically replace + give reply to player with setup wording
    which is cool
    - but if the player just want to talk about the wipe such as
    "I like the no wipe servers" etc.
    there is no way to share this message in server with others
    becuse plugin will replace his message all the time with setup wording

I mean there is no point for enable or disable fullmatch option in config file which will limitted exact wording option only and nobody will write only 1 wording i.e. wipe

Is there any way to show player messages in server - I mean plugin will give auto reply to the player if he use target wording in his message and will not restrict/replace his message i.e. player's message will visible in server

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015