1. What's the point to show message and reply from server at the same time? AutoReply is MADE for replying player with ALL info player should know. Cuase if you will enable "passign through" messages, it will looks like this:
    -When Will be next wipe?
    - SERVER REPLY
    - Another players REPLY 1
    - Another players REPLY 2
    - Another players REPLY 3
    - Another players REPLY 4

But the man who asked already know the answer. So no, i don't want this option to be in this plugin.
    If someone want to talk about it, they will just use 1 instead of i, so message will pass through.
    - Those w1pes just freaks me off

2. :) you are right but I modified plugin and I create 5 different group in config file
    1st one is trigger with wipe command
    2nd one is trigger with admin wording
    3rd one is trigger with rule command, spec, wordings
    4th one is trigger with help, hilfe wordings
    5th one is trigger with map, kart, chart, harita wordings

I wish to create more command in config file but notice that; if the players use above wordings, getting auto reply + at the same time his messages replacing by plugin. I mean they can not make chat in server that's why, I wish to give auto reply to them but at the same time they should send their message to the server(I am ready to accept spam for that it's not big deal)

for example,
    I have setup for admin also setup for help but currently if they write "admin can you help me" plugin giving auto reply to the player as take attention 2nd wording "help" (i.e. not both of it) + since the plugin giving autoreply as replacing player's message, I can not see their message even in console.

If you can modify plugin as requested above and allow us to setup in config file it will be perfect
    for example in config file;
    "Replace player message with auto message: true/false"
    (i.e. if you set true-> it will work as it is now, if you set false-> player will get auto message + his message will visible in server as well)

If you think about this is private request then I am ready to donate - just name it :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  3. It will take 3 lines of code + 1 new command line ar_drop groupname - drops messages if they match, i'll make this version and PM it to you, donate as much as you want, for now, you are the first who even talked about that :p

4. :)

but you are not first person which I donate till now

I just donate 50usd for your act

thanks

5. After i looked at this plugin code... it scared me off, i really should use class instad of tons of dicts :/
    Anyway, look at PM.

6. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Reworked, some new commands

7. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

Reworked, some new commands

[DOUBLEPOST=1430762458][/DOUBLEPOST]Overview data refreshed, now match lastest version.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
  8. Anyone have the contents of AutoReply.json they could post? I've had this issue with other plugins and I'm pretty sure it's my host. But when I upload the file manually things tend to work out. Thanks!

9. config or datafile?

10. config file.

11. sure

Attached Files:

12. Awesome. That fixed it. Thanks!

13. Check replyName config param ;) looks like i used localized version, just change it to anything you want

14. Yep already changed it. Thanks again.

15. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

ar_list reworked

16. Works great :) Quick question though, is there a way to allow players to see the other online player names instead of just the amount of people online?

17. In line... may be, but in collumn - no way, with online 50+ chat will fuckup.
    There is a way, but i need to "code" this way :)

18. Haha, fair enough. I'm only asking 'cause I doubt my server will even get to 20 people at a time, but yeah, I can see that being a huge issue now that I think about it. Thanks for the reply.

19. Anyone have the contents of AutoReply.json datafile?

20. Code:
    [Oxide] 4:05 PM [Error] AutoReply plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 4:05 PM [Error] AutoReply.cs(840,91): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `QuoteSafe' and no extension method `QuoteSafe' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch' using directive?
    anyone know why this happens?

Or do you know of some other plugin you to do the same?