1. 1:36 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: AutoWipeReply, chathandler

2. Aaaand if you can read, you can read 1st page and see my answer on SAME message.

3. Aaaaaaaand if you can code, you can write a plugin that doesn't spam my console with errors, since you want to be rude about it

4. http://oxidemod.org/threads/autowipereply.7578/#post-77353
    READ IT!
    Plugin have NO error or problems itself. The fact what it conflict with any other plugins can't be fixed 1 side developing.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Let's keep things civil guys.

6. incompatible plugins can be a bitch, work arounds are needed, but time is needed to also fix it.
    so either remove this plugin while it's being fixed, or remove chathandler if you don't need it ...
    Coding can be hard for multiple reasons (knowledge, incompatibilities, rust editing stuff all the time, etc), and as it was said earlier, it's free, so we have no obligations to fix everything on the moment, we all do those stuff on our free time.

7. Thanks. Really.

8. keep up the good work,
    you should use OnRunCommand
    you probably won't get this annoying incompatibility ;)

9. Yeah, already done on testing, but it's weird workaround.
    Also working on AutoReply plugin at all, with custom words and custom replies.
    Stuck on setting custom params in reply via ingame commands:)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Once again, let's keep things civil and take a breather. Those involved have been warned, and related posts have been removed from view.

11. Well let me just say what I should have started out with before all this.....awesome plugin and thank you. I've got to the point that I only post wipe info on my steam group page and won't even normally answer questions about a wipe ingame anymore so this is a great addition and really a big help

12. Working on future huge update with warning workaround, Stay tuned.

13. 4seti updated AutoReply with a new update entry:

ReWorked plugin, complete new system.

14. wow I just wanted to add last wipe and next wipe now I'm really confused on this new update..

15. You still can do it :) Or use older version.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428447048][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah and also, if anyone have any ideas about pre-set attributes, which should diplsay any info, please leave me a message here or pm :)

16. @4seti

Can you add multiple line support for the reply message ?

thx :)

17. Yeaaah, i can, require huge rewrite:/

18. This would remove the message but not the problem. Both plugins would still be conflicting so why wouldnt you want to let the user know that?

19. Whati's the conflict? This plugin do not itterect with Chat message text, player or whatever, it just block it or not.

20. If your plugin blocks the chat, every other plugin using the OnPlayerChat() hook wont trigger because there is no player chat left for other plugins if your plugin cancels it.