1. 4seti submitted a new resource:

AutoWipeReply - This plugin check player's chat for "wipe" word and reply with info given by admin.

Read more about this resource...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428244838][/DOUBLEPOST]Abuses of players wordlist:
    w1pi, w i p e, w 1 p e, vipe, waip, etc using another alphabet chars.
    Also, please use ingame command to add new words, cause it check wordlist for duplicates and lowering word case.

2. It conflicts with ChatHandler :/

3. Well, i don't use it. sooo don't know

4. Thats a pretty nice idea thogh ^^
    I often think about what could be needed and what I daily see on my server, but I never got this idea...
    ;)

5. Enjoy :) Idea like this apears when admin goes crazy after number 100 question about next wipe:)

6. Yeah you're totally right ^_^
    :D

7. Yeah, its a very good idea :D

8. Easy but useful :D
    Thats why I like easy ideas. easy ideas are actually harder to find ^_^
    Ok lets stop my little "Mr. WiseGuy" ^^

9. Life has become easier :)

10. could you pls advise what is about bc even I change everything nothing change
    "replyInterval": 30,
    "version": {
    "Major": 1,
    "Minor": 0,
    "Patch": 0

Also is there any way to include second wording (i.e. admin) which will give different reply otherwise I should use same plugin twice
    [DOUBLEPOST=1428271274][/DOUBLEPOST]
    additionally it's really conflict with chathandler and getting below in console;
    [Oxide] 10:56 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: chathandler, AutoAdminReply

11. Not sure i can fix that conflict. About second wording, yeaaaah.... i'll do it in future updates, ok? But not now:)
    Requires to rewrite all code to dictionaries of dictionaries:) kinda weird

12. 4seti updated AutoWipeReply with a new update entry:

Char replacement.

13. can you make the message also apears for the admins if i set it in the config file to do so ? so i can test to see if it's right.

14. ehm... sure

15. thank you and sry for the dumb request :)

16. i just added 3 rows in code to make your request so easy:p
    Also i fixed an silly bug with char replacement:)

17. [Oxide] 8:38 PM [Warning] Calling hook OnPlayerChat resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: chathandler, AutoWipeReply

after last update

18. It was always like that:) no chance for me to fix this on my side, cause chathandler using messages after, and i just cut it or let them pass. chathandler dev should just write check for this plugin, and get info from it:) or we both should do so:) but can't do it 1 side.

19. ok thanks :)