AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,942 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust doesn't support clickable links, but you can put any message.

2. Hi,

im searching for an automatic message Plugin for the Rust Chat.
    Or anyone can tell me how i install the AutoBroadcast Plugin right?
    Because it doesn't work like my other Plugins.

Thanks for help

3. Hi, I have the same issue as DyS | EsC, i put it in the correct folder (the /oxide/plugins folder), but there isn't any AutoBroadcast.json in the config folder. If you could've helped me out I would appreciate it :)

4. Same prob. like Fredern :(

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is Lua right now, so if you don't have that installed it won't load. I will be rewriting it in C# soon, but TimedExecute will do the same thing.

6. I have the AutoBroadcast.Lua installed in the oxide/plugins folder so it should load in the config folder as an .json, but that isn't happening to me unfortunately.

7. Ok, but i dont have an idea to install it in Lua.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Timed Execute | Oxide

9. Help me please?
    Code:
    01:04 [Error] Error while compiling AutoBroadcast.cs(2,0): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `PLUGIN'
    How to fix?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a .lua plugin, not a .cs plugin.

11. yes it's .lua no .cs

12. Having the same problem. The config file doesn't show up in my config folder.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use Timed Execute | Oxide.

14. Many thanks! I tried to replace msg under timeRepeat with my own message. But nothing showed up. Could u plz tell me how to set the config of Timed Execute?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd recommend using its support thread if you have questions or issues with it.

16. Ok thanks!

17. the plguin dont work anymore for me after the new revolver update

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is a Lua plugin; please see the above posts and the forum Announcements.

19. can you pleas put up an update so this plugin works with new update as of right now this plugin is usless if im just using time execute or infopanel

20. I'm having an issue. This plugin works on another server of mine, but isn't working on my x1. I've tried removing the plugin completely and re-uploaded with new config files but no luck. Any help would be awesome!