AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,942 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The new version has a specific purpose, to allow players to see messages in their own language if available. Can't be that hard for you to think of a random name for a message key, but I'll add commands if that helps ease your confusion with it.

2. Is there something wrong with the way I'm writing in the lang file? Here is mine.
    Code:
    {
      "ExampleMessage": "Want to <color=#fbcf54>donate</color>? Type <color=#fbcf54>/donate</color>!",
      "ExampleMessage2": "If you <color=#fbcf54>donated</color>. Type <color=#fbcf54>/donate claim</color> to claim your rewards!",
      "ExampleMessage3": "Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> for an <color=#fbcf54>exclusive kit</color>! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EntitySoftworks (Non-clickable)",
      "ExampleMessage4": "<color=red>TeamSpeak: chi-voice2.fragnet.net:10054</color>",
      "ExampleMessage5": "Want this <color=#fbcf54>color</color> as your nametag? Type /donate and purchase the <color=#fbcf54>VIP or VIP+</color> package!",
      "ExampleMessage6": "Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> for an <color=#fbcf54>exclusive kit</color>! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EntitySoftworks (Non-clickable)",
      "ExampleMessage7": "<color=blue>Custom</color> <color=orange>text</color> <color=purple>and</color> <color=green>names</color> are now available!",
      "ExampleMessage8": "Have a suggestion but can't seem to find an admin? Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> and <color=orange>contact us</color> there!",
      "ExampleMessage9": "Want a faster <color=blue>cooldown</color> on <color=cyan>EVAC</color> or more <color=green>Homes</color>? <color=#fbcf54>Donate</color> $2.50/mo for access!",
      "ExampleMessage10": "New <color=orange>/kit ding</color> is available! Type <color=#fbcf54>/donate</color> to get access!",
      "ExampleMessage11": "Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> for an <color=#fbcf54>exclusive kit</color>! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EntitySoftworks (Non-clickable)",
      "ExampleMessage12": "<color=cyan>Vote</color> daily to get rewards! Type <color=cyan>/vote</color>!",
      "ExampleMessage13": "Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> for an <color=#fbcf54>exclusive kit</color>! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EntitySoftworks (Non-clickable)",
      "ExampleMessage14": "<color=orange>Super VIP Kit</color> is now available for monthly subscription!",
      "ExampleMessage15": "<color=#fbcf54>Donations</color> help keep the server running! Consider <color=#fbcf54>donating</color> today!",
      "ExampleMessage16": "Join our <color=green>SteamGroup</color> for an <color=#fbcf54>exclusive kit</color>! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EntitySoftworks (Non-clickable)",
      "ExampleMessage17": "<color=red>AutoPurge</color> is now set to <color=red>remove</color> entites placed by players if offline for more than 24 hours.",
      "ExampleMessage18": "<color=green>Plane Crashes</color> are now active.<color=red>Admins</color> have to call them in for now!",
      "ExampleMessage19": "Sick of not having a <color=cyan>crosshair</color>? Type /showcrosshair or hit F5 for access!",
      "ExampleMessage20": "Want a more <color=cyan>custom</color> experience? <color=#fbcf54>Donate</color> today to help customize the server!",
      "ExampleMessage21": "Remember to add us to your favorite!",
      "ExampleMessage22": "Subscribe to our <color=cyan>YouTube Channel</color>! More information available in our <color=green>SteamGroup</color>!",
      "ExampleMessage23": "Our Vanilla server is now back up and running! Hit F1 then connect 198.23.148.178:28225"
    }

3. by commands you mean how i have it in json i think thats great you can do that but i onlky need english just saying your plugin was really good cause it was simple and did its purpose im just in no way familiar with how you have it now :S

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Validates, what's the issue?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486324500,1486324292][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It's pretty much identical to what it was before, just messages are handled in another location. Here's an example based on your old:
    Code:
    {
      "ServerWipe": "SERVER WIPES WILL BE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "Authenticate": "AUTOAUTHENTICATE HAS NOW BEEN ADDED! WHILE LOOKING AT YOUR TURRET OR TOOL CUPBOARD TYPE /autoauth clan TO ADD ALL YOUR CLAN MEMBERS TO THE AUTH LIST OR TYPE /autoauth friends TO ADD YOUR FRIENDS TO THE AUTH LIST. NOW YOU CAN SHARE ALL YOUR TURRETS AND TOOLCUPBOARDS WITH CLAN MEMBERS AND FRIEND WITH A SIMPLE CHAT COMMAND ENJOY!",
      "DonateSteam": "WANT TO DONATE TO THE SERVER MESSAGE ARTHATUS ON STEAM FOR DETAILS TO GET YOUR DAILY ELITE SERVER KIT NOW",
      "HelpCommand": "THE ADMINS WOULD PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE USING A COMMAND OR GETTING SOMETHING TO WORK PLEASE TYPE /HELP BEFORE ASKING FOR US AS WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR DAY EXPLAINING PLUGINS. /HELP GIVES YOU A FULL LIST OF ALL OUR PLUGINS AND HOW TO USE THEM"
    }

5. I have no idea Wulf. I reload the plugin and it wipes all messages except ExampleMessage23 and still doesn't show...

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Likely something up with my detection of them. I'll take a look.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoBroadcast with a new update entry:

8. Strange... Doesn't seem to even be posting message to server at all, and the interval is set to 75 seconds. Been looking at chat for around 15 minutes and not seen one message display but the config is fine now.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I tested your messages, it's working fine in 1.0.1.

10. I'm putting the messages in the right file correct? /lang/en/AutoBroadcast.json?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For English, yes. Did you reload the plugin after modifying that file?

12. Indeed I did. I'll try deleteing and re-uploading the plugin.

13. yea wulf i tried your configuration mate in the lang folder no luck still not working and i also tried it with json in configs still no luck either :S i dont know

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you update to version 1.0.1?

15. yes i updated to 1.0.1 .cs file you posted not to long ago
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486330038][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait one just poped up randomly so how do you time it now?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486330078][/DOUBLEPOST]do you still need a json in configs?

16. How rename " Server " in chat and color ?
    Server: message....
    i need
    (red) RustApocalipte: message.....

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486334698,1486334676][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The time is set in the config file, and it sends a random one every interval.

18. rust legacy

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Setting the chat name isn't handled by this plugin, it's set by Oxide for Rust Legacy.

20. so theres no way to just have it cycle through one by one anymore? and i have it set in the config jsonfile to do ever 3 mninites but its not :S