ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,380 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Please add console command zlvlup
    Example:
    "zlvlup Mining 1" - my lvl Mining up from 10 to 11
    if
    "zlvlup Woodcutting 5" - my lvl Woodcutting up from 10 to 15

2. The menu in my server is not showing! Already tried removing all the plug and put again from scratch, but not resolved! Please help me!

3. Code:
    [Oxide] 12:00 PM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 12:00 PM [Debug]  at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.RenderUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.loadUser (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
  4. My server was just reinstalled and I get this error
    Code:
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Info] Loaded plugin Zeiser Levels REMASTERED v0.0.2 by Zeiser/Visagalis
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.RenderUI (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.loadUser (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Info] Unloaded plugin Zeiser Levels REMASTERED v0.0.2 by Zeiser/Visagalis
    [Oxide] 10:12 AM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: ZLevelsRemastered

Anyone know how to fix it?

5. hey, why i cant see the bars?? u can put command that ppl use to toggle it ON or OFF

/statsui on
    /statsui off

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  6. The plugin is not working, I saw all the errors above my message and I have the same problem. ANy solution?

7. Copy paste the .dat file from ZLevelsRemastered into the .dat file ZLevels is making ( the other plugin without the UI ) and it works with no ui obv .

8. I did the same but still not working, BTW the new one is cooler...I want this one! :(

9. Yes but its curently not working , u should run ZLevels not the remastered version with the UI and its still gonna give your server levels as a temporary fix .

10. I could settle here, I just did a server upgrade and then uninstalled it and installed the oxide and stop errors.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
  11. (21:01:13) | [Oxide] 4:01 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnDispenserGather' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (21:03:06) | [Oxide] 4:03 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleepEnded' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

getting both these errors in console

12. Alright - I'm trying to set a level cap of 25 levels. When you reach Lvl 25 - the mining, skinning, and wood cutting resources would be at 5x gather rate. So each level obviously is a small amount. How would I do this? I know how to set the level cap - just trying to figure out the multiplier.

NVM - I Figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
  13. You need to change here, do not know the exact numbers that presiso place to stay X5, but if you find out, please tell me :)
    Code:
      "ResourcePerLevelMultiplier": {
        "M": 1.0,
        "S": 1.0,
        "WC": 1.0
      }
    }

14. I finally will have some free time this weekend, I'll then try to fix all issues which appeared on this post.

15. Code:
    Oxide] 12:24 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [Oxide] 12:24 PM [Debug]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int64].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.GetPenalty (.BasePlayer player, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    After oxide update this is the only error left

16. The Levels menu is disappearing after a while on my server, then I have to keep typing the command / statsui on ... Does anyone know what might be and how to solve?

17. This is intentional, i'll fix this in other way, menu hides when you open looting menu and reappears once you get experience :)

18. Hey, I'm trying to move where the statsui is displayed but I'm having trouble figuring what to edit. And I don't want to break anything. Any chance I could have a little help? :)

19. Yeah, check out RenderUI method :) all rendering code is there :)

20. Saves data only when the server saves the map(server.save)