ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,379 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Visagalis submitted a new resource:

ZLevels Remastered - Allows player to level up 4 different skills (Mining, Woodcutting, Crafting, Skinning)

Read more about this resource...

2. Using non mysql config, works well ^^ love the ui

3. Awesome ui , anyway to take out the crafting level from there ?

4. Comment it in plugin with /* and */

5. I'm working on improving ui settings, so users could make stat bars horizontal/vertical, and put their placement anywhere they want, also they could make certain bars invisible.

6. When unloading the plugin the UI doesn't seem to go away .

7. Visagalis updated ZLevels Remastered with a new update entry:

8. I will add option to disable skills and their UIs later.

XP loss is based on your current level, if you are level 10 and have 80% exp, and you should loose 60% exp on death, that means you'll be level 10 and 20% experience.
    Every hour spent alive, you'll loss less experience when killed. For example if you set XPPercentToLoose to 100%, after 5 hours you'll only loose 50% instead of 100%, hours counts even when you are offline. There is also 10mins grace period, that when you die within first 10mins you don't loose any experience.

9. Will be installing this on Rustification UK when you have the option to disable certain skills. Crafting could be abused (bandages for example). Otherwise, this looks very promising :)

10. you can set crafting level cap to 1, so it will be kinda disabled.

11. I love the plugin thanks
    Is there anyway to have this plugin handle smelting and food/hemp gathering the same way?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  12. Not right now, but in a future sure!

13. [11/16/2015 8:42:10 AM] [Oxide] 8:42 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [11/16/2015 8:42:12 AM] [Oxide] 8:42 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [11/16/2015 8:52:36 AM] [Oxide] 8:52 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [11/16/2015 9:05:14 AM] [Oxide] 9:05 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [11/16/2015 9:12:52 AM] [Oxide] 9:12 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

14. I'll check this out. Have you used old ZLevelsData file or let plugin to create a new one?

15. had the old one changed it from what you said on overview

16. Ok, i'll have a look. It just one time error which happens one time for player. So its not a big issue, but i'll solve it anyways today :)

17. Yeh need ability to start with GUI completely disabled unless player toggles it on.

18. noted this feature for TODO.

19. Its spams the console all the time for each player