ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,380 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. in the data folder nothing seems to go or be saved in the ZLevelsCraftDetails file is this not being used

2. that file becomes in use, when someone reaches instant crafting skill.

3. Saves data only when the server saves the map(server.save)
    No autosave

4. Actually there are kind of auto saves as per the following codes.

Here are the two main functions being called
    Code:
           saveUser(player.userID);
           saveUsers();

Here are some areas they get called

Code:
    void OnPlayerDisconnected(BasePlayer player)

Code:
      public void loadUser(BasePlayer player)

Code:
      public void saveUsers()

Code:
      private void Unload()

This was done very quickly so I may have missed a point or 2, But as seen here there are many point at which the data gets saved, including the saved world part and from experience I know most servers run that at least every hour, some more some less.

5. Hello again, I would like my players to lose half of their current levels on death. Is there a good way to modify the plugin to do this?

6. Good plugin but I want to made it invisible in user interface, how can I do this?

7. I don't know if anyone has set this up using MySQL yet but if you do, remember that some parts are case sensitive. So the first line of the table creation script should be:

CREATE TABLE `RPG_User` (

8. what is the maximumlevel?

9. Whatever you set it to in the config file.

10. How do i reset everyones levels back to 0?

11. I believe the information is stored in a file under the folder called data.
    If you delete that folder while the mod is unloaded you can then load the mod back in, (oxide.unload pluginname , delete file, oxide.load pluginname)

12. Anyone else have this plugin not working as of the last update?

13. Have you tried removing it, deleting the config/data files for this mod and reinstalling the mod fresh?

14. That fixed it. I notice now I have a stats tracker at the bottom right that was not there previously. Thanks for the assist.

15. When i add the table rpg_user, it looks like this:
    localhost »[​IMG]rust »[​IMG]rpg_user
    1)But how does the config tell, to look in the table rust for rpg_user?
    2) command for reloading this plugin is?

16. Please tell me how to remove Crafting

17. 1) there's a config file for database:
    Code:
    "dbConnection": {
        "Database": "db",
        "GameProtocol": 1336,
        "Host": "127.0.0.1",
        "Password": "password",
        "Port": 3306,
        "UseMySQL": false,
        "Username": "user"
      },
    2) oxide.reload ZLevelsRemastered

18. I have made the SQL base and restarted the server. The DB has been active for a few days now, and it runs fine.
    BTW: The uppercase issue is SQL server related settings. Mine is running lower case only.
    However, i also have this homepage for the game, and i would like to make a page for throwing the results up there.

1) Is it possible, you can add some code to the DB, so we are having player names beside the ranks?
    2) cam you enhance the commands to work from console also? (There is a stats CMD already).
    Thanks for a good plugin :)

19. Visagalis updated ZLevels Remastered with a new update entry:

20. @Visagalis
    Will this mess with any of the changes you done for me over skype