ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,380 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. You can feel free to override that version I shared with you on skype, there should be no problems ;)

2. The update is working fine. The table will show NULL until the new version of this plugin is intalled. When players raise in level, the name occurs also.

3. Yes, thats how it supposed to be! :)
    Let me know if there will be any issues.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449695539][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can make them not to loose XP on death in plugin configs.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449695623][/DOUBLEPOST]
    you can type /statsui and it will disable user interface for current gameplay session, if you want to completely disable, find RenderUI(BasePlayer player) method in .cs file and add return; in first statement.

4. How do i change yellow color for woodcutting? Or the cyan text color in the display, its a bit difficult to see, when bar goes up.

5. Find lines:
    "1.00 0.850980392 0.560784314 1.0" <- Woodcutting
    "0.541176471 0.6 0.780392157 1.0" <- Mining
    "1.0 0.3 0.3 1.0" <- Skinning
    "0.5 0.5 0.5 0.3" <- Crafting
    those numbers stands for RED GREEN BLUE ALPHA
    means, that if you type 0 0 1 1 bar will be completely BLUE.

If you find some nice combinations, please share, so I'll add them to next version, because i'm struggling with colors (i'm colorblind lol).

6. orange would be better than yellow

7. Try this one :)

Attached Files:

8. What does it change

9. I have put together a file, that will display the main levels with call to the rust SQL DB.
    Feel free to change.

********** WEBPAGE SQL LISTING **********
    http://rust.mcraft.dk/dwn/rust_xp_listing.zip
    ********** WEBPAGE SQL LISTING **********
    See demo here: rust.mcraft.dk - XP Stats
    The stats will first show up, when one of the columns are clicked once. - But you can call it directly for what column you want sorted out first:
    Code:
    <a href="online.php?list=name">xp list</a>.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1449705463][/DOUBLEPOST]
    This file solves the color issue fully. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  10. who can remove Crafting from ZLevelsRemastered.cs?

11. What tables are made in mysql
    If someone can post all mysql queries I need so I can make each one

12. Go into the config and write -1 as the level cap for crafting.

13. It's a new feature of the latest release.

14. [12/10/2015 1:25:20 AM] [Oxide] 1:25 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerSave' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    [12/10/2015 1:32:00 AM] [Oxide] 1:32 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

15. Did you include the new colors in latest update? - just asking.

16. Is there an option to completely disable the UI? It's useless. A quick command like /stats would be much better to view your current level and exp.

17. It's up to the players, some love it, some hate it, if you don't like it use /statsui when you see UI, it will make UI invisible for that gameplay session.

18. Visagalis updated ZLevels Remastered with a new update entry: