ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,380 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Ok, sorry, will get this fixed after work ASAP! :)

2. I've put some debugging information which might be useful for me, please load it and tell me what errors do you get :)

Attached Files:

3. Hope this does not crash the server I have a lot of players on

4. it will not, nothing changed, it will just print more valid error message :)

5. [11/16/2015 1:58:12 PM] [Oxide] 1:58 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v0.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447682662][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope this helps

Attached Files:

6. No idea where these comes from too, added more debug details in attached file. Can you share me your configuration file?

Attached Files:

7. here is my config its default
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447686822][/DOUBLEPOST]Will get you the debug info asap

Attached Files:

8. Great plugin thanks.

i was testing it. i changed you lost xp line for translating purpose but after that it doesnt work properly. After i kill myself it doest drop any XP it says you lost "0" for every skill...

i tried deleting uploading plugin data files config files too restarting server didnt solve

help please ?

9. [11/16/2015 11:34:32 PM] [Oxide] 11:34 PM [Error] Failed to load plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered' (no source found) ???

why i cant load this plugin ?

10. alangoh you doing something wrong? :) Whats the file name you are using?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447688521][/DOUBLEPOST]
    XP lost calculation is explained here: ZLevels Remastered | Oxide

Can't understand what are you saying in the beginning of your post.

11. ok sorry my bad. after restart server now working....thanks

12. here you go am going to take a break now will check back later

Attached Files:

13. i mean installed the plugin but when i change some messages inside the plugin it doest work properly now

when you die plugin says "you lost xp for dying" i translate this part and now when i die plugin doest lower my level and says in the chat you lost "0" xp

14. Quoted:

"XP loss is based on your current level, if you are level 10 and have 80% exp, and you should loose 60% exp on death, that means you'll be level 10 and 20% experience.
    Every hour spent alive, you'll loss less experience when killed. For example if you set XPPercentToLoose to 100%, after 5 hours you'll only loose 50% instead of 100%, hours counts even when you are offline. There is also 10mins grace period, that when you die within first 10mins you don't loose any experience."

15. i had 5 level %80 woodcutting cp but i didnt lose anything :S

Attached Files:

16. type /stats before dying, and see how much % you'll loose.

17. RU:

Все зависит от того, сколько часов ты прожил! Чем больше ты проживаешь часов - тем больше будет % сниматься.

ENG:

It depends on how many hours you stay alive!...

18. thanks i understand

btw : will you add a option to disable some sills ? for example crafting ...

19. RU:

Может стоит просто закомментировать часть кода лишнюю?