ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. How do you move the zLevels to be on the bottom left side of screen under the chat bar? instead of bottom right?

2. {
    "CUI": {
    "Bounds": {
    "HeightLower": "0.01",
    "HeightUpper": "0.095",
    "WidthLeft": "0.01",
    "WidthRight": "0.150"
    },

3. CVC

CVC

Can you please also help me to set this UI at the bottom left but a little bit to mid (i'm marking a red square at the picture below) because that spot is under info panel UI :)
    I did many times but no luck. Last time got UI squeezed into a pieces LOL.
    2018-01-06_22-07-24.png

4. I would recommend using RustCui - Editor to get that specific location just change the cui editor to 1080p then take the min and max from z-levels and put them into the cui editor that way you get the right size for the panel then just drag it around the ditor to the position you want.

(Note: the editor used to have an image that gave you an idea of the rust bg but looks like the image has been removed, however you can still work out a lot easier the needed min/max x y)

5. CVC

CVC

Thanks. Will try it right away :)

6. I set crafting bonus max level to 100, with 1% off for eacht level.
    Why is maximum level still 20?

1. Cause it's WRITTEN down on the plugin description!!
    2. 20 is set to max cause it makes mathematically NO sense anymore to speed-up in NaNo-Second steps!!!
    ;)

7. Well, my fault.
    I overread this.

I have 2 more questions:

Is there a way that players dont need to reconnect to apply the new Speed?
    Is the plugin Magic crafting required to instacraft large stacks or is this already implemented?

Greetings

8. Which "speed" plz?[/QUOTE]
    The original author did implement some function like on MagicCraft, being exported into data "ZLevelsCraftDetails".
    I did let these functions untouched, but never had a real test-result whether working or not.

9. The original author did implement some function like on MagicCraft, being exported into data "ZLevelsCraftDetails".
    I did let these functions untouched, but never had a real test-result whether working or not.[/QUOTE]
    With Speed, i mean the Crafting time reduction.
    Because i tested it out and leveled some Crafting levels, but time needed to craft was the same.
    After i reconnected it went faster.
    But i noticed now, the speed applies always at begin of crafting, so only job cancel, no reconnect is needed.

I just startet crafting 200 Papers, but they were finished 1 by 1, not magic crafted

"if you craft more than 10 items at once, then items are MagicCrafted"

10. Hi guys can i rename in GUI Woodcutting etc ? if i can, how ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2018
  11. If you have noticed an issue for you, AND know how to make it how YOU want, Why complain to try and stress your point. ( a heads up to author is different than outright complaining)

When I get a plugin and something isn't to what I want I change it. I dont complain about it not being how I would want it. ESPECIALLY when I know how to fix it myself.

Ive noticed you on alot of plugin threads just being toxic and pure rude to the plugin makers.

1. These plugins on here are free!
    2. Plugin makers on here don't owe anything to any of us!
    3. Make your own plugins if you have such an issue with ones you are getting!

This change for you was very simple and you are arguing a point you personally have fixed for yourself already.
    All you are doing is arguing for the sake of arguing, NOT just this thread but more than a few different ones.

BREATH and be happy your are able to use such plugins for free

12. How can I reset everyone's levels without wipe the map?

13. Check this out

ZLevels Remastered for <span class=

as for wiping them without wiping the map just erase zlevelsremastered from the data folder

14. Leaving this for anyone that wants an easy paste-in of a clean UI placement just to the left of the health bars:

"Bounds": {
    "HeightLower": "0.021",
    "HeightUpper": "0.133",
    "WidthLeft": "0.72",
    "WidthRight": "0.83"
    },

15. The "PercentLossOnDeath"-Part isn't really working somehow.

I've put it like this:
    "penaltyMinutes": 10,
    "penaltyOnDeath": true,

"PercentLostOnDeath": {
    "A": 50,
    "C": 50,
    "M": 50,
    "S": 50,
    "WC": 50
    But still /stats tells me -0% XP loose on death