ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Fujikura updated ZLevels Remastered with a new update entry:

2. Hey Guy's After Update....
    Code:
    Error while compiling: ZLevelsRemastered.cs(60,247): error CS1525: Unexpected symbol `end-of-file'

3. How do I move the box location up about 1 inch? It is using the same space as the Info Panel plugin.

4. I keep getting this error since the update. How do I fix it?

Code:
    Error while compiling: ZLevelsRemastered.cs(1738,0): error CS1028: Unexpected processor directive (no #region for this #endregion)

5. Comment changer la langue ? pour que je puisse mettre en français sur mon serveur

6. English only on the forums but to answer your question in the lang folder if you dont have a folder called fr make it and copy the file from the oxide\lang\en folder and paste it to the fr folder then you must translate all text yourself

7. thank you for your reply
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513686639][/DOUBLEPOST]Bonjour quelqu'un pourrait me traduire ce fichier en fr je ne suis pas fort en anglais merci
    [DOUBLEPOST=1513686685][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello someone could translate me this file en fr I am not strong in English thank you

Attached Files:

8. Ask @Cataclysme

9. it says percentage lost on death. Default is 50, I dont think thats 50% of their current xp is it?

10. Code:
    {
      "StatsHeadline": "Statistiques: (/statinfo - pour plus d'informations sur les compétences)",
      "StatsText": "-{0}\nNiveau: {1} (+{4}% bonus) \nXP: {2}/{3} [{5}].\n<color=red>-{6} XP perdus en cas de décès.</color>",
      "LevelUpText": "{0} Prochain niveau\nLevel: {1} (+{4}% bonus) \nXP: {2}/{3}",
      "LevelUpTextBroadcast": "<color=#5af>{0}</color> vient d'obtenir le niveau <color=#5af>{1}</color> en <color={2}>{3}</color>",
      "PenaltyText": "<color=orange>Vous êtes mort.e et avez perdu des XP:{0}</color>",
      "NoPermission": "Vous n'êtes pas autorisé.e à utiliser cette commande.",
      "WCSkill": "Bûcheronnerie",
      "MSkill": "Minage",
      "SSkill": "Dépeçage",
      "CSkill": "Confection",
      "ASkill": "Cueillette",
      "NightBonusOn": "Il va faire tout noir.",
      "NightBonusOff": "Le jour se lève.",
      "PluginPlayerOn": "La progression et les bonus des compétences sont activés pour votre personnage.",
      "PluginPlayerOff": "Les compétences sont maintenant désactivées pour votre personnage."
    }

11. Why is WC 2.00 for default gather rate but its 1.0 for the other categories? Also at max lvl 51 with a .04% increase each level it SHOULD be 2x base but @ lvl 17 WC its only +1 increase? Can someone explain how this works? If I set WC to default gather rate 1.0 I would expect it to be default gather instead of half like it is on the other cats. I'm just trying to get a max level of 51 with a gradual increase towards 2x

12. All categories have the same defaults ;)

13. Hello!
    Each time a player crafts a thing, six lines of error appear in server console:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnItemCraftFinished' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnItemCraftFinished (.ItemCraftTask task, .Item item) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Is there a way to disable displaying this error in console, so i can read the rest of the events and the chat?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2017
  14. I dont get what you are saying. The default is 2.0 . 2.0 for anything other than WC is 2x (why wouldnt default be 1.0?). To get default you have to put everything but WC to 1.0

Am I wrong there because thats what Im seeing. Like I said why wouldnt default for everything be 1.0 since you would assume 1.0 is base default rate and 2.0 would be double. Get what Im saying?

15. Hello, I was wondering if gutting fish is able to added into zlevels. I love that I can go hunting and not have to spend as much time getting food, just wondering if it was possible to add fish to skinning too?

16. Yep. disable again the crafting inside the plugin or check at least what the other crafting plugin does produce.
    The error is related to an interference with another plugin u use for changing crafting in any way.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514039717][/DOUBLEPOST]
    1.0 as output multiplier would simply give no benefit, cause 1 x 1 is what? 1
    Get what Im saying? ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1514039857][/DOUBLEPOST]
    These functions, what to add where, are limited to the available gatherTypes. Therefore skinning ia already returning all whats being possible under this type.

17. oh ok I wasnt sure thank you

18. Yea but thats what default is for everything other than WC to be default (1.0)
    @ 2.0 for mining/aquire it starts double gather.

Get what IM saying

19. Think...Nope!
    I would need a translator for sure to get your problem where no problem exists.

When you got a functional issue, then you did not really describe it yet.
    When you got a personal problem with the defaults: Not my problem.

Get It? :p

20. I have the plugin easyvote giving zlevels. I'm curious if zlevels accepts fractions? I.E. giving .5 would give 50% of a level?