ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Dont work after Update, pls fix.

2. Woodcutting bonus not working after the update..

3. thats intended cause that bonus is new in the game ;)

4. Fujikura updated ZLevels Remastered with a new update entry:

5. Is it possible to have the CUI not appear when a player first logs in, but only appears when they use the command to show it?

6. getting:
    Code:
     Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    when I reload the plugin and it's also spitting call hook errors everywhere when people wake up, pick stuff up and farm stuff.

7. Hi, i try to traduct this plugin in french how i can change the text in the box in the interface ? Thank's :)

8. can somone share a config like this?

Attached Files:

9. hi guys ! how can i change position of whole bars ? i can edit only weight height etc..... i work with JSON editor, thanks for your help :)

10. Copy the language file located here: oxide\lang\en\ZLevelsRemastered.json
    and Paste it in your language folder of your choice \fr or \ru whatever yours is and translate whats in it

11. Does anyone know what this error means?

Code:
    (12:24:03) | [ZLevelsRemastered]
    Changes for 'X_Wischi_X': (Woodcutting > 25) (Mining > 25) (Skinning > 19) (Acquire > 25)
    (12:24:03) | Web request callback raised an exception (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (12:24:03) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.RewardHandler (.BasePlayer player, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.ClaimReward (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player, System.String url, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote+<cmdClaim>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (12:24:03) | [ZLevelsRemastered]
    Changes for 'X_Wischi_X': (Woodcutting > 25) (Mining > 25) (Skinning > 20) (Acquire > 25)
    (12:24:03) | Web request callback raised an exception (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (12:24:03) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.String].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.RewardHandler (.BasePlayer player, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote.ClaimReward (Int32 code, System.String response, .BasePlayer player, System.String url, System.String serverName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.EasyVote+<cmdClaim>c__AnonStorey3.<>m__0 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

12. Hey Guys,

I have a quick question, I am having some weird shading going on with the percentages after moving the boxes over...I can post my config if needed. I have included a link as the forum is having issues and wouldn't allow me to attach.

Shadows on Zlevel

13. Hello! By what formula is the required amount of experience calculated? 1 level = 240, 2 level = 690. 3 .... and so on. 240 and 690?
    Where did the 240 come from?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  14. English only Max

15. Part is not translated) The above question.

16. can anyone help.. i cant find the config to move the location of the panel.

17. "CUI": {
    "Bounds": {
    "HeightLower": "0.021",
    "HeightUpper": "0.1000",
    "WidthLeft": "0.725",
    "WidthRight": "0.83"
    },

18. Is there a way to cap this? like at say +100% when you hit level 5?

and display it like

Woodcutting: x2 (indicating they are getting x2 the normal amount)

I have messed about it the plugin a but but sadly still no effect any advise would be greatly useful!

19. Newest update breaks plugin? I have percentlostondeath set to 100%, but dying doesnt reset the skills. and the skills should show 100% when capped instead of growing up to 99% after hitting max level.