ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,382 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. How about updating?? ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509725645][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ...???

2. Thanks for the update but the chat to the players with no permission to Zlevel are always on
    [DOUBLEPOST=1509734113][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the /stats is ok after the last update.

3. i dont know why, but after update from today my server is unstble and on night gather is x5 (i dont have this settings), after downgrade to 2.9.0 is now ok, can you please look at this
    No errors in logs, strange :|

4. Awwyisss <3

5. i removed file.. reloaded plugin.. and people are still have same levels.. how to wipe their levels?
    thanks

6. unload > remove > reload

7. to remove everyones levels remove ZlevelsRemastered in the Oxide/Data folder.

8. ok thanks

9. Just a quick question. Should we always be wiping the config file on each update for this plugin? Or is it told when a config wipe is needed?

10. I wouldnt wipe them unless u think its totally needed as it can take a long time to even get to level 50.
    Would u like to do that every week ?

11. @Fujikura normally makes it so the config will automatically update itself so there shouldn't be any need but he would be the one to 100% confirm this

12. Not talking about wiping the data file, the config

13. why would u wipe the config unless u changed something

14. The plugin had an update and sometimes requires a clean wipe of the config to generate a new one.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1510146266][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry I was asking the developer, not just someone who wants to ask why Im asking questions

15. LOL honestly im lost for words.

16. READ BRO FFS READ

17. How can we translate the plugins pls?

18. By the default "en" language file ;)

19. But, where is this file ?

20. lang folder