ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. The broadcast to the players with no permission to Zlevel are always on (Levels change & Night Bonus message)

2. I don't find the folder lang ...

3. its in the oxide folder

4. Okay but wen i download, i have ZlevelRemastered.cs, and how i get the lang fold, because wen i open ZlevelRemastered.cs i have some config line :/

5. you dont open the file you put it into the oxide/plugins folder and the lang folder is already made if not then you have never installed oxide

6. I have find this folder, thanks men !

7. Does anyone know how i can set myself to level 50 on each stat for testing purposes.
    Need to see how much it rises when players get to level 50

Suzzed it - i just edited the file in Config folder.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2017

8. else u can read the FAQ ZLevels Remastered for Rust - FAQ | Oxide
    there u can read how edit faster over console commands :p

9. now now i didnt even see that :)
    Cheers again for your help diMjiM

10. ok, I'm wondering, is there some sort of calculations per option that you have to put into the config to have custom level caps ?

A, S, M, WC are all set to 500, and crafting is set to 100.

and my points per hit, multipliers and night bonus are modified.

All of the categories seem to stop at lvl 97 and 1% even with the level caps and don't gain experience or levels after that.

I'm a bit confused as to why. Someone brought this to my attention tonight. Maybe I can get some insight as to how to set it up correctly to get to those levels? :)

Attached Files:

11. How to disable craft for HuntRPG?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2017
  12. Not sure if this has been asked before...
    Is there a way to reset the mod for a map wipe?

14. Code:
        "wipeDataOnNewSave": true

15. Excellent, I missed that in the config! Thanks!

16. Is there a way to give different permission groups different exp gain rates, gathering rate, etc?

17. hi nice infopanel would you provide me with it

18. New update for rust tonight has made the trees not yeild as much wood when using zlevels.Everything else works fine.
    But at least we got Red X`s to console ourselfs with :)

19. hi, how can i set the percentage of each skill to raise by 4 each level
    my woodcutting starts off at 200 and it raised nearly thirty each level, this is to much for me so i'd like it to raise by about 4 with each level
    please help