ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. Sometimes after killing sleepy players, there is such an error.

06:19 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    06:19 [Stacktrace] at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt64,Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered+PlayerInfo].get_Item (UInt64 key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. Is it just me, that the 3.0 Update disabled this awesome plugin? Any ideas? I dont really know what to do ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2017
  3. whats disabled?

4. The whole ZLevels Plugin doesn't work anymore.

5. Rumors...pure rumors...:p
    Got it tested just this minute with some woodcutting!

6. ^the exp builds up and gives you the multiplier, but dying doesnt reset them or lose exp.

7. Erm ok so it is just me beeing stupid enough. It's really gone after the update. Maybe I have to install it again.

8. the only thing not working for me is the deathpenalty.

9. Server says ZLevels is running but the GUI is not showing up and I get the following messages in admin console after someone types commands for ZLevels:

Code:
    11:15:19) | Failed to call hook 'StatsCommand' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.getLevel (UInt64 userID, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.getStatPrint (.BasePlayer player, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.StatsCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:15:21) | [Password] [Chat] Nylo: stats
    (11:15:23) | Failed to call hook 'StatsCommand' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.getLevel (UInt64 userID, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.getStatPrint (.BasePlayer player, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.StatsCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:15:43) | 93.255.142.56:64727/76561198010484205/Nylo disconnecting: closing
    (11:15:43) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerDisconnected' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.UpdatePlayer (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnPlayerDisconnected (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (11:15:43) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerSleep' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnPlayerSleep (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. Plz paste your datapart of the userdata-file.

11. I'm so sorry for beeing such a pain... can you tell me which userdata-file you mean and where it should be located?

Again, thank you for your help. I love this plugin und would really want to use it again.

12. data/ZLevelsRemastered.json >> copy your ID.related config-part out

13. I'm in "rust / oxide / data / ZLevelsRemastered.json" and the only line is "null". Nothing else.

14. Crashed for any unknown reason...unload the plugin, delete the file, and load the plugin.

15. This fixed it for me. Thank you soooo much <3

16. zlevels stopped working for me as well after the update. which files to I need to delete to fully remove it?

17. This is how I've done it:

1. Stop the Server
    2. Delete:
    rust/oxide/config -> ZLevelsRemastered.json
    rust/oxide/data -> ZLevelsRemastered.json
    rust/oxide/data -> ZLevelsCraftDetails.json
    rust/oxide/plugins -> ZLevelsRemastered.json

3. Start the Server again and wait until it's completely started
    4. Stop the Server again
    5. Input the plugin in rust/oxide/plugins
    6. Restart the Server

Hope this helps :)

18. ^ill try it, thank you.

19. You dont need to stop the server just delete each file starting with the plugin then install a fresh copy

20. fully removed and reinstalled. stats still not resetting on death. does it only reset when a player kills you? I've got death penalty turned on and 100% exp loss on death but it won't reset if I kill command or walk into a trap or an animal.