ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,381 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. try lower than 50 say 40 see if that helps

2. Didn't helped :(

3. is there a reference i can look to for changing the colors on the bars? thanks :)

4. Did you reload the plugin after making the changes?

5. Of course i did, also tried a fresh install of the plugin.

6. Jus had to ask :) Never know

7. Server Level Wipe, you just delete data file? I could have sworn there was a chat command for this. Sorry for the basic question, I browsed a bit of the 120 pages and didn't see anything. Also what does this actually mean "wipeDataOnNewSave" does this wipe levels every server save or config edit save? Thanks everyone!

8. >> ZLevelsRemastered
    Did not update the FAQ yet :p
    Wipes the user-data autmatically on a forced wipe by game-patch, which is in result the same like you would delete the current sav/map file manually.

9. Thank you sir!

10. ???why why why

Attached Files:

11. Will setting "wipeDataOnNewSave" wipe it on each and every save, or only on wipe and when a game patch is pushed? I don't want it to reset each time I do a server.save command, but wouldn't mind a command I can put in either right before or immediately after a wipe! Is that exactly what this line is?

12. On a new sav file, not each new server-save ;)
    A new save-file gets generated either by a new game-patch with forced wipe or after you did delete your current before startup.

13. PERFECT! Thanks! Sorry, makes sense now that you mentioned it! (New and hosting my very first Rust server haha) Appreciate it!! Setting that to true now! Wanted to ask before accidentally wiping everyone's levels without warning lol

14. After the last update it looks like nobody is getting experience for skinning. Is anyone else having this problem?

15. hello, can one adjust somehow that one if one comes on the server equal in all lvl 5 has?

16. How do i wipe the levels? for every player

17. with new server wipe on first thursday on new month ...
    than makes :
    "wipeDataOnNewSave": true

18. How do I disable certain skills?

19. i think with
    "LevelCaps": {
    "A": 51,
    "C": -1,
    "M": 51,
    "S": 51,
    "WC": 51
    },

on type -1
    [DOUBLEPOST=1517269383][/DOUBLEPOST]
    i think with
    "LevelCaps": {
    "A": 51,
    "C": -1,
    "M": 51,
    "S": 51,
    "WC": 51
    },

on type -1

its not testing this is your part ^^

20. Good evening, how do I reset my Levels after the wipe?