ZLevelsRemastered

Moved

Total Downloads: 41,380 - First Release: Nov 15, 2015 - Last Update: Jul 22, 2018

5/5, 127 likes
  1. When I pick cloth for example, it raises the skinning. Could be a lead for my error?

2. Also anyway to get levels to reset to zero on death not a % of Current level but all levels to zero?

3. hello unfortunately it does not show me the CUI even though it is true. Thanks for your help :)

4. How do i remove crafting? i run a modded 5x server with instant crafting and this mod conflicts with another one of my plugins making it so that nothing can be crafted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1518981968][/DOUBLEPOST]
    set the percentage to 100

5. I have a problem cui is not displayed? In the config it is true thx for help

6. Hello , can you add differents languages please ? thanks

7. use the language-file method ;) clone the default english one

8. When attempting to install the plugin I'm met with the following error, new to modding so I may be missing something easy but can anyone assist?

Error while compiling: ZLevelsRemastered.cs(922,4): error CS0433: The imported type `TextTable' is defined multiple times

9. possible to blacklist somes items like the chainsaw for zlevels ?

10. -> Added "zl.reset" command to reset the userdata -> a reset fixed the bug :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1520001954][/DOUBLEPOST]
    -> Added "zl.reset" command to reset the userdata -> a reset fixed the bug :)

11. for a temp blacklistening chainsaw u can change in
    line 529 from
    Code:
    if (!playerPrefs.PlayerInfo[player.userID].ONOFF || exludeWeaponsOnGather && player.GetActiveItem()?.info?.category == ItemCategory.Weapon)

to
    Code:
    if (!playerPrefs.PlayerInfo[player.userID].ONOFF || exludeWeaponsOnGather && player.GetActiveItem()?.info?.category == ItemCategory.Weapon || player.GetHeldEntity().GetItem().info.shortname == "chainsaw")
    it works for us u can gather with chainsaw but u dont level in zLvL

12. How do i make it slow ? I cant try it out with changing my levels its not working correctly. I changed my WC level to 1 but i still got 1200 wood, after resetting it worked again. Like i want it to be max 30 levels and on level 30 its x3 gather. Level 20 its x2. Is it possible with levels ? Like i said i would make the config by trying it out but its not possible if it wont work when i change my levels. And there isnt any description either.
    Like whats that "DefaultResourceMultiplier" ? What does it do ? And "PointsPerHit" first of all how much points do i need for 1 level ? Every level needs more points ? Changing PointsPerHit makes the progress slower ?

13. Nice work, thanks.

It would be great if the plugin could be adjusted to change the leveling speed of the chainsaw to something more reasonable. It's a shame to have to disable it.

14. I wanted to know if you ever found a fix for this issue. I am having it right now on my server

15. Hi, I noticed that my error is displayed when a player cuts down a tree with a rock for example:

Code:
    (02:09:17) | Failed to call hook 'OnCollectiblePickup' on plugin 'ZLevelsRemastered v2.9.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
      at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.GUIUpdateSkill (.BasePlayer player, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.levelHandler (.BasePlayer player, .Item item, System.String skill) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.OnCollectiblePickup (.Item item, .BasePlayer player, .CollectibleEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ZLevelsRemastered.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    I'm attaching my configuration file can be that you can be able to do something about this.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

16. is there anyway to split the ui into 4 parts and move them around instead of moving the whole section?

17. With some CUI knowlegde, sure ;)

18. 24a9fe16adc8fe8cd5c30f27f75fe28a.png has anyone got any idea to why this error has started to occur now?

19. Having trouble getting the night bonus sat up. I have TimeOfDay installed as well. Everything is sat to true, but nothing is working correctly.

20. What can I do to make it available only 24 hours after I add it to the store?