Sign Artist

Load custom images to signs from a remote URL

Total Downloads: 39,175 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. ... where i can set this in config ?

2. @Duckie Sounds like you're missing the required libraries. Refer to FAQ.

3. Hello i have a probleme with Sign artist that tell me Unable to find a sign and im in front of panel. sometimes that work and sometimes no.

4. Sign clearing every restart on my server also.

5. Same. After Restart, majority of my signs that had images clear and go to normal plain signs.

6. ZLO

ZLO

i'm too. Restart server = blank signs... :*(

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That’s a bug in Rust, but we’ll be putting out an Oxide build to somewhat fix it.

8. ZLO

ZLO

until it simply does not reboot :)

9. Thank you <3

10. You may get this error if there is another object on the other side of the wall. Move it and retry. A bear skin, sign etc. You can also try different angle, move around and you may succeed.

11. Nothing is working... "your image was added to the download queue"

"Failed to call hook 'SilChatCommand' on plugin 'SignArtist v1.1.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.SilChatCommand (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.SignArtist.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    "

The Community town looks so naked without the signs....

12. Hm, i cant find similar error, so here's mine:

Everything is white. Altough it say it loaded succesfully, no matter the format or size, its just blank white.

Any idea?

13. wow :eek:

players / default can revoke perms in standard settings ? :D ... well

oxide.grant group admin sil_url
    permission "sil_url" doesn't exist

aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :(
    how can i add permission for everyone please ?

Attached Files:

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't valid permission. See the Overview for the correct ones.

15. ZLO

ZLO

sort of like updating the oxide, the situation with the missing signs has changed?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a Rust bug, though we added a partial fix for it in Oxide.

17. it's work , thanks :)

18. I do understand that the plugin should work now? Because... its not!

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The post you quoted is not related to the issue you are having.

20. ZLO

ZLO

It seems that the commands from the console do not work :(