Sign Artist

Load custom images to signs from a remote URL

Total Downloads: 39,175 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. F1 console in-game will work as long as the image is the under the size limit. I bet you are trying to use RCON?

2. ZLO

ZLO

In-game of course... The same command with /sil in the chat works ^_^

3. I used the command in F1 and it worked multiple times. Not sure why it wont for you. UNLESS.....................

using /sil in F1 wont work. gotta leave out the / out of the command. so try

sil <url> - while facing the image you want to put it on. This is what I used.

4. ZLO

ZLO

I tried it! without a slash ... then, and now for some reason it turned out 0_o

sorry for the trouble, it's so strange :(

5. Np. :)

6. Hm, i cant find similar error, so here's mine:

Everything is white. Altough it say it loaded succesfully, no matter the format or size, its just blank white.

Any idea?

7. Yeah, seems the plugin is broken!

@Mugishi

8. For some reason the permissions arent there to grant on oxide.grant so nobody has the permissions for /sil

9. @Wulf, If on the signs was the same thing image, then after the restart the image will load only on one of signs.

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you grant the permissions and what was the reply?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's a Rust issue where it updates the entity an image is stored by, nothing to do with this plugin really. Rust would need to fix it else you would have to modify each image slightly so the CRC isn't the same.

12. Hello everybody.
    I would like to put the image of a panel updated every 5 minutes for example, is it possible?
    Thank you for your help :)

13. I'm very outraged. The developers have not fixed the CRC for the same images. Me another month will have to manually wipe every day my server?

14. For me Plugin works also no pics where deleted after Server restarts (once per day).
    Have my Pics over 3 Days now :)

15. Says on mine that this doesnt exist

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You quoted a post from 2015, 3 years ago... that is no longer relevant. Please read the Overview for the correct and updated information.

17. I'm having the same problem in game and on rcon can't get permission has this problem been solved

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are having the same problem, then you used the same permissions that do not exist. The user that I replied to is using permissions that haven't existed for months. Please read the Overview for the correct usage.

19. I've looked at the overview and can't find the correct typing to apply to gain correct permission

20. realy?

Permissions:
    • signartist.url
      Allows the player to use the /sil command
    • signartist.text
      Allows the player to use the /silt command
    and more...

oxide.grant USERNAME/SteamID signartist.url

Using the Oxide permission system