Sign Artist

Load custom images to signs from a remote URL

Total Downloads: 39,182 - First Release: Apr 29, 2015 - Last Update: Jan 19, 2018

4.88966/5, 145 likes
  1. @Void_Time_Gaming, I have the feeling that the data on n minutes the disappear, and then reappear.

2. We have .pngs that will not load on restart. Doesn't seem to be dependent on filetype.

Didn't ImageLibrary experience this issue too?

3. same thing on my server as well, lost images after server restarts.

4. [Feature Request]
    Ability to charge players Economics currency to use Sign Artist

For example Remover Tool has this ability to use /remove ----> R-RemoverTool

5. can it be that the mod have actually problems with the "XXL Picture Frame" ?

6. If you are talking about the blank signs issue, not related. If you aren't, what kind of problems are you talking about? On our server XXL frames seem to work just as well as all the other ones.

7. On our server, images load fine and as expected, but on a server restart, all the signs are white. This started happening after late wipe.

8. works fine but when server restart all pcs delete ...

9. that´s what i mean. after restart any pics are delete and if i will make a new, i get the massage that the new is enqueue but nothing come. It stay white since last patch/update.

10. ... after Update the PIC - Quality is more bad.

All older Versions in 2016 / 2017 are much better, why alltime Broke-Update ?

=== NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM !!! ===

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It was broken from a Rust update and hen required fixed sizes for signs per that Rust update. If you want better quality, use the exact sign sizes. The quality loss comes from resizing images to fit the Rist sign size requirements.

=== DON’T ASSUME THINGS === ;)

12. Silly question, Everytime I try to paste an image it says "Your image was added to download queeue" but it doesn't upload it to sign?
    I'm confused?

13. same at my server...i have all permissions but there come no Pic, not after 1 min or 1 hour. That wars what i mean...it dont work by any pics and after restarts some disappeard. Thats 2 things what after last patch not work and so i think it needs a update.

14. hello I have the same problem on my server after reboot some panels with the same url do not display and if I try to make a / sil repair
    i have the message your image was added to the download queue! failed to download the image! Error 404 Not Found .
    if I copy the link exist on the other panels it will work until the restart of the server. I give you the links used on the image if needed

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/122.jpg?strip=all&w=620

thank you for your interest in this problem, good day to you

Attached Files:

15. It's the strangest thing... it's happening on ALL types of signs, Landscape, Portrait, XL, XXL, it's the same signs every time, and it appears to be happening only upon server restarts. I've recopied the buildings since /silrestore was introduced, and while it works upon paste, it's fine. It's the same signs every single restart, not all, just the exact same signs over and over, they reset to a default state, and /silrestore doesn't work on them. Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

16. Still no solution? 8 days that we have to replace some of the sign and silt each time the server is restarted

17. Lusty Map and Server Rewards are also having issues after each restart, am thinking something is screwy in oxide with storage

18. For me only Sign Artist & Server Rewards icons

19. Seems like kits icons also are affected to what I've seen