Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,879 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Tons of viewing vector spam, even with Wombat's config. :(

2. getting a bunch of these

assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?

3. Hope this update helps me out. Finally used it again and had to pull it out right away. I had animals spawning up in the sky. Or standing there doing nothing. I was funny tho. Watching the animals fall from the sky when shot. Has anyone else experienced. Animals in the sky ??? Thought you should know.

4. I had to change the servers (not plugins config) max zombie population (per sq km) from 0 to something positive.

Example:
    Code:
    zombie.population 3
    I guess with it default to 0, the rust spawn handler doesn't like to add the zombies to the world. But, by changing that it also adds zombies to the whole map as well. not sure if there is another way to stop the spawn handler message for zombies.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  5. this fixed it but it's doing it again after todays patch even after doing this :(

assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  6. so is there zonbies like in the walking dead or just boxes

7. currently they are just green box body with green box head.. lol

8. Nope! There were no extra animals at all sir. And the animals that were in the game are frozen in one spot and don't ever move. Except when you walk up to them. Even then you can kill a Bear or wolf with a Hatchet or even a rock. They are agressive when confronted but are very slow and are stuttering and staggering trying to walk. I will try this new update tho. Staying away from the Zombies aspect. Why does almost every game out there now have Zombies in them anyways. At first the animals were spawning everywhere. Even UP in the sky. Now they are just missing or Frozen. I will try this update tho. Getting tired of always updating tho. ( Ya. I know. It's a Beta!)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492791604][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry. This is not an update at all. So my question now is. Do I use your plug or not. It seems to not perform they way it is explained. And I am using less than the 40 that is default set in the configs. Sorry dude. If it's not working soon I'm going to pull it out for good. You have a great idea and I love it. But it just is not performing. But I do want the extra Animals !!!!!!!!!

9. My map doesn't have all the various rad towns, I do however have a couple harbors which aren't listed for places to have them spawn, can I just go through the json and the cs file if i have to, and replace the word "trainyard" for "Harbor" and have it work for my Harbors?

10. animals are frozen on the spot not walking but shake there head any reason for this

11. Is this plugin maintained? I have seen no answeres or Responses from the Plugin Owner. I thought this area was for Questions and Answeres. I see alot of Questions......But no Answeres. Anyone have another Suggestion for a Comparible Plugin ? That is Maintained ??? Time to Pull this Baby out!!!!! And move Along!!!! Too bad tho......Actually, it's a SHAME!!!!!!

12. Are you attempting to use multiple plugins to increase the animal population? I was using cornucopia and rad town animals, and I had this problem.

What I did was removed all of both, did a server.writecfg server.readcfg, and tried doing just rad town animals. I'm still trying to figure out the finesse as this is the plugin thats being the most uncoopererative, but like 30 minutes ago after getting ride of cornucopia and restarting the sever, I went to the airfield and then the lag ensued, I was never so happy to see lag.

I know a big part of my problem was not just the numbrs but the spread, i had spread down to 1 XD

So I saw a mass of wolves and bears fighting it out, pulled away to let that work itself out a little. I landed a little bit from where the big mob spawned, ran up and then I had the delight of 10+ wolves chasing after me, sadly I failed to screencapture looking behind me as I ran but it was basically what im attempting with the plugin.

I'm gonna keep experimenting with it and I'll report back if I manage to iron out more wrinkles.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1493306404][/DOUBLEPOST]So far I am finding no more frozen animals, however I don't see the rad animals respawning at the interval :/

13. Thanks man. I did that earlier also. But I had no other Plug for Animals. Just Radtown one. It works fine for me now. I think taking it out and putting it back worked also. I went and got the most uptodate one. Fine now. Thanks.

14. Hello, I have installed the plugins today but I have a worry when loading.

Code:
    (13:13:27) | assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (13:13:27) | assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (13:13:28) | assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (13:13:28) | assets/rust.ai/agents/zombie/zombie.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    Thanks for help

15. @k1lly0u No animals are spawning anymore. Could you look into this?

16. In the absolute, could we make appear zombies whose appearance we would change with the plugin "Kits"?

17. would be nice for this to work again but last time i checked the plugin dosent work it always spammed errors in console animals spawned mid air and zombies crashed the server i may be wrong it may have been updated

18. does this plugin actually work? I've increased the max spawn to 200, but the numbers don't add up in another plugin called Cornucopia.

19. it dose for crates and loot barrels but i dont think it dose for animals and nodes i may be wrong