Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,878 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. I am able to get the to spawn but they will not respawn on restart nor after they die with timer set at 60 seconds

2. It works...Redid mine 3 days ago. Try taking out your .json for it. Then reload it. It will make you a new json. And then design it your way. If ever you have doubt about if your .json is Right or Wrong. You need to go to: The JSON Validator. Here it will tell you "What and Where" . IF there is a Problem. It will tell you where to go to fix it. Hope this helps you out. IF not. PM me and I'll shoot you one of my .json's. And you can play with it from there.Your own way. Okay sir!!! :)lol

PS, Once you make the json. You need to design it! Immediately, or there will be no difference in animal numbers. This is a Bonus Mod when you add CustomAI.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508420946][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It works...Redid mine 3 days ago. Try taking out your .json for it. Then reload it. It will make you a new json. And then design it your way. If ever you have doubt about if your .json is Right or Wrong. You need to go to: The JSON Validator. Here it will tell you "What and Where" . IF there is a Problem. It will tell you where to go to fix it. Hope this helps you out. IF not. PM me and I'll shoot you one of my .json's. And you can play with it from there.Your own way. Okay sir!!! :)lol

PS, Once you make the json. You need to design it! Immediately, or there will be no difference in animal numbers. This is a Bonus Mod when you add CustomAI.

3. after update was anyone able to get this working?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What's the issue?

5. Well it was working fine before update. Now nothing will load. I have remove all file and re-installed and not seeing animals spawning in. No error messages

Attached Files:

6. problem seems to be that although the animals have spawned they are motionless, zombie heads move but that's about it, probably caused by dev's
    "fixing" the animals !

although personally i have a far longer respawn time (600) and only max of 200 animals, had problems with lag with too many running around,

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  7. I have it on 3 servers and they wont even load on any of the servers. In rcon it show load was good but not seeing anything spawn.

8. Update Oxide

9. plugin is working fine, but no movement still, looks like will have to wait for game update, and yes my oxide and all files are up to date :)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which Oxide build are you on?

11. the latest one, i shut down the computer , then use scripted patch installer to install steam and then oxide updates
    23:46:52) | Protocol: 2024.152.1

Build Date: 10/20/2017 10:16:01

Unity Version: 2017.1.2f1

Changeset: 23417

Branch: main

but i just noticed as i watched server restart that this appears in the startup
    (23:40:27) | Enforcing SpawnPopulation Limits

(23:40:30) | Bear.Population (ConvarControlledSpawnPopulation) has 160 objects, but max allowed is 32

(23:40:30) | - deleting 128 objects

(23:40:31) | Wolf.Population (ConvarControlledSpawnPopulation) has 160 objects, but max allowed is 32

(23:40:31) | - deleting 128 objects

(23:40:31) | Zombie.Population (ConvarControlledSpawnPopulation) has 800 objects, but max allowed is 0

(23:40:31) | - deleting 800 objects

(2

isnt the plugin supposed to correct this ? and where does it get those numbers from, i have set it to a max of 200 for all spawns ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2017
  12. Ok finally got gameserver to get current on Oxide. I am able to get animal to spawn but not in all monuments and I am getting this in console.

(12:29:44) | assets/rust.ai/agents/wolf/wolf.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (12:29:44) | assets/rust.ai/agents/wolf/wolf.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (12:29:44) | assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (12:29:44) | assets/rust.ai/agents/boar/boar.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (12:29:44) | assets/rust.ai/agents/stag/stag.prefab (Spawnable) Population is null, entity spawned from outside the spawn handler?
    (12:29:44) | Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'RadtownAnimals v0.2.7' took 1093ms
    (12:29:44) | Loaded plugin RadtownAnimals v0.2.7 by k1lly0u

13. dont worry about that message , at least you know its working, get the same thing with CAS plugin, spams the console a bit but does not seem to slow things down

14. yes it took about 4 hours for them to slowly start spawning in. Let the death notes begin lol Thanks

15. unloaded oxide and plugin , then reloaded oxide (and update) then installed plugin, now moving

16. How to spawn mutated wolf/bear?

17. it does not spawn "red" bears and wolves which were only for legacy version, it spawns normal bears/wolves/boars etc and of course zombies

18. @pookins the animals are working but not re-spawning back after they are kill or on server restarts. would you know why

19. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

20. Thank you very much for this GREAT update....