Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,878 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. This looks a lot like botspawn. Will you be adding kit integration as well? I love the idea of this plugin but I need my npc's to use certain kits for my quests.

2. you cant equip "Halloween Murderers" they are limited to a machete and whatever random loot the game gives them, this is a much older plugin than "botspawn" and botspawn is a Facepunch "work in progress" ,
    If you want bots with kits use Botspawn that is what it is designed for, no point in having two plugins doing the same thing,
    Use this one for animals/murderer spawns

3. Why are the zombies green blocks? Anyone with the same problem? and fix. Otherwise the plugin is awesome.

4. That's because when most people refer to 'zombies' in Rust, they actually mean murderers. -> console: spawn murderer NOT spawn zombie

5. you will find that "deathnotes" plugin will announce "player' killed a "zombie" for green zombies (which came out way before botspawn) , "botspawn" murderers , and "scientists" or "murderers" from this plugin, IF you want kit integration you use botspawn that is what it is for,
    Custom Animal spawn will let you create "zombies" as well and they are also green , you have to read what the plugin is designed for and use it if that is what you want, you should not (in my opinion) load a plugin and then complain that it doesnt do what it is not designed to do,

6. Is it possible to name scientists by a generic name because the players of a PVE server do not feel that there are kill between players when they are scientists?
    Thx

7. there is no function in this plugin for that , try BotSpawn Plugin where you can name bots, this plugin is great for adding added animal population as well as green and murderer zombies,

8. When the scientists are killed, an error appears: RPC ERROR in on projectile Attack
    How to fix it?

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

10. Last Update: Dec 29, 2017 downloaded the plugin yesterday install today Screenshot restart Screenshot in which plane comes the spawning? it does not work?

11. Hello nice plugin but it has some weird bugs like spawning mobs etc. unter the map or some of the npc has infinite hp. Plus shooting them deals damage to yourself its like you would shoot yourself. Not sure maybe I have some wrong settings.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
  12. Can confirm with self damage, very sad. Any solution?

Edit: Just tested to kill scientist without any plugins and got self damage. Animals works.
    I made a bug report.

Edit2: This just happens when server.pve = true
    You also need the fix from here

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  13. @YourDead

Custom animal spawns does exactly that *I have only mention that fact at least 10 times in posts, another good idea is too look through the plugins list for plugins that do what you want them to do,
    This plugin is great for monuments and as they "roam" quite a distance away i dont need to use CAS

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2018
  14. All the "warehouses" are now listed as "mining outposts" on the map wherever they are placed, dont know why they bothered changing it to that a while ago but they must have had something in mind, This plugin, still calls them warehouses also the "Radtown" is now called "Sewer Branch" , could these changes be added to next update ?

15. Is there any way to disable the random names?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
  16. wrong comment

17. Can you make it so the scientists and murderers dont kill each other and other bots ? (as in botspawn plugin)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2018
  18. Just got kicked while killing a zombie
    "RPC ERROR IN CLPROJECT"

19. That was happening with Botspawn (before dev fixed it) usually happens at close range so just have to kill from a distance until this one is fixed, I have not noticed it happening when killing zombies only Bots and Scientists

I do find now though that the zombies will surround (in groups) chickens or other animals and hack at it , they dont seem to kill it , its only after last game update,

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That error was fixed in Oxide (patched the game), so should work fine for anything now.