Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,878 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

Radtown Animals - Spawns animals at designated monuments

Read more about this resource...

2. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

3. hmm..like this.
    Will install in a few minutes to try it out :)

4. nice concept, got it running right now to see how well it runs over time :D

5. It's very nice.

but how add bear and wolf? ;) we can? ty

Since the plugin is active, the boxes in rad no longer spawn

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  6. I will make some changes to spawn multiple animal types. As for the boxes, it shouldn't have anything to do with this but I will look into it anyway

7. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

8. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

9. How do I spawn them? As default there's no animal with this plugin so.

10. In the config set the areas you want animals to true, then set the animals you want to true. Reload the plugin and they will spawn automatically. Default will spawn bears and wolves at the airfield

11. Does is changes the behaviour of the animals? they all just now seem like on Speed

12. lol no, they are exactly as you would find them in game

13. hm.... one admin of my server said, since i removed the plugin its better with the animals.. i will check that later myself.. i dont played so much lately and i saw that garry changed bears and wolfes health and dmg. but that they all much faster... and one player said that one wolf just came trough his base walls to eat him... and i dont have another plugin that changes something with animals.... Maybe u give it a quick look, i will also check that myself after im dont with work today ^^

14. Need to add Military Tunnel to the list unless mine just is'nt showing. Love this plugin by the way its a lot of fun

15. The animals in the rad towns run sideways and most of the animals run so fast out of the area that you can't kill them.

16. Animals seemed to have stopped responding to players as they run by; seems they have become passive. A player must engage the animal before the animal reacts (Attacks or Flees). Is this an issue with my Cfg file or something that broke with the latest RUST update?

17. Pretty sure it was update, I'll take a look tonight and see if I can add some logic

18. It's Rust.

19. Cool, Yes indeed. I went over to a vanilla server and its they same there as well. I thought I broke something again. Haha

20. Dear Developer, can you pls make a plugin for spawning animals on your aimed position with a respawn timer, because i want to make a hardcore farm zone, and we have no plugin to spawn and respawn animals, but a plugin for spawn loot boxes, so pls make a plugin for spawn animals on your aim position with a respawn timer that would very helpful for me :)