Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,878 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Thank you , I thought it was Botspawn plugin related as I had no problems when killing zombies from this plugin,
    I do have a problem with what they do now, they will stand for a very long time trying to kill one animal (especially chickens), you will be gathering and hear the slashing sound(s) and there will be one or more murderers trying to kill something !
    I have attached a screenshot of what i call a "coffee morning" at the airfield,

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2018
  2. Is there a way to set the murderers to only spawn at the monuments at sundown and vanish at sunrise? :)

3. Sorry to say had to unload this plugin much as i like(d) it, There is no point in spawning murderers if they just stand around singly or in a group trying to kill animals, They will actually stand there for an hour hitting the animal ,

4. with this plugin after i spawn 1 bear manual. bears 0 in config for cosmo. problem stay afeter restart. more than 10000 bears and spawn continue.
    after restart spawn continue, corrupted save file. unload plugin not stop this.

server enforce spawn populations, but not see this bears.

10,000 bears spawning at 30-40 minutes
    [​IMG]

5. This is a Rust problem. A lot of servers are having issues with spamming animal spawns
    Make sure you press F7 and report this to rust

6. Timed execute to load the plugin, unload the plugin and del murderer assets

7. i try more then 1 times and have this problem only with use this plugin

8. I don't even use this plugin and it has happened on my server