Radtown Animals

Spawns animals and npcs at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 6,878 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Can you add the "Scientists" to the possible spawns? I can spawn them in manually, but would love for this mod to assist with respawning. I tried modifiying the cs file and adding them in, but I believe you are calling a library somewhere. The command line to spawn in scientists is "spawn scientist".

2. I can confirm that it works on nodes, but as far as animal goes u would need to do the following (this is what i did)

spawn.min_rate 1

spawn.max_rate 3

spawn.min_density 1

spawn.max_density 3

Ever since then animals have been spawning for 400% more somewhere around there or so

3. hi all,

is that normal? My Zombies are still green boxes like minecraft :-O

sry for question but i´m new to this plugin.

best regards

4. lololollolololololol.........yup !

5. ok thanks :D

6. @k1lly0u could you add the new supermarket and gas station?

7. I was wondering if CustomAI interfere's with RadtownAnimals ? I am getting Packet flooding again for some reason. I updated the CustAI again after i pulled it out. No Packet flooding for over 2hrs so I figuer its good to go. But will you check and see if it causes any conflict with the new setups in the rust game please since more gigs of Ram are being used. Thanks

8. k1lly0u updated Radtown Animals with a new update entry:

9. Zombies do not work

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What zombies?

11. I started but did not see any zombies

Attached Files:

12. @k1lly0u Not seeing anything spawning at Gas Station or Market. I have it set to true and I remove all old Radtown Animals files. Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2017
  13. problem im having is the animals seems to fnd a spot and stand still . And dont react to anything. even being stood in front of them. However ive noticed this issue with vanilla so possibly a bug FP need to fix.

14. I often get the same issues. This is nothing new. It happens alot! I have sent info and the question to FacePunch, Radtown and CustAI. I don't believe it is an issue with these 2 plugins. I believe it is with FacePunch. Although they have not acknowledged it. Like you say even on Vanilla! But even without Radtown or CustomAI. And having nothing at all. My servers experience the same issues. And thats Rust. "Bare Bones". It was still an issue. What I do to fix it is redo the .cs and Reload it. Or pull thejson, Reload and make a new json config. And either reconfig that one....or...put back the old one. If 1 does not work try the other. Hope it helps.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1505876951][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Have you tried to enter these into your panel commands.; ai.move True and ai.think True These should help. First step you should check if you have not already done this. Make sure after entering them. You also type server.writecfg to save the change.

15. ill certainly give your suggestion a try. My other grip was so far AI can't hit animals for toffee!! lol. So ive made them ignore animals for now ;)

Oh sorry one more thing , on server restart i have to reoad the plug ins? They dont seem to activate untill I do so. This is both spawn bot and radtown animals.

16. sorry. I cant help you there. On restart. You need to turn your server off and update your server in the panel. Then you go to oxide. You un-install it. And then you reinstall it. You have to reinstall OXIDE/on Wipes and Updates always. If that's what you mean by reinstall oxide/plugings.

17. No i meant after a restart the bot plug in doesnt reload. you have to do it manually.

18. @k1lly0u I am seeing that after your last update the some of the old monuments as well as the new ones are still not spawning animals. Ones I don't see working are Power Plant,Gas Station, and Super Market. We have removed all files and still will not load. Thanks for taking the time and looking into this problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2017
  19. same here

20. I can't get anything to spawn. Properly installed.